RITTENHOUSE

38 minutes ago, baker boy said:

The states, we know how it works here, the states are a very different animal

Well .... gun crime is on the increase and they hve a massive issue with legally held guns killing folk. I think nearly all mass shootings have  been with legal Weapons. Burgers carry guns cos home Owners will be armed eyx. Honestly don’t think it helps at all but it’s a merry go round they are now stuck on ! 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone remember Bernie Goetze ?  Back in 1984 he shot four men who tried to mug him on a New York Subway. He evedntly got four rounds off in 1.6 seconds !!! Then walked over to one of the mu

Tomorrow  is Thanksgiving here in America.We will spend the next 4 days eating with family and hunting.I have always  tried to be thankful for men like George Washington and Davey Crocket.Heroes in my

Posted Images

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Well .... gun crime is on the increase and they hve a massive issue with legally held guns killing folk. I think nearly all mass shootings have  been with legal Weapons. Burgers carry guns cos home Owners will be armed eyx. Honestly don’t think it helps at all but it’s a merry go round they are now stuck on ! 

Burgers ? ?

Edited by green lurchers
20 hours ago, chartpolski said:

The American constitution was based on English common and civil law, and the second amendment was based on the English bill of rights which said englishmen had the right to bear arms and form militias. This was in response to Charles the second forming a royal standing army, that the politicians feared would interfere in the independence of parliament.

The American second amendment was made to resist Federal government from using a standing army to interfere with the states independence and to protect state and personal property, this is why federal troops can't , or shouldn't,operate on American soil, but National Guard can.

So, a citizen can own arms and protect the states, and personal, property.

Our bill of rights has been emasculated over the centuries, but the Americans hold their constitution very dearly, and think the repeal of the second amendment would be the thin end of the wedge on the road to anarchy, or worse, in there minds, communism !

Cheers.

Perfect Mr Charts thanks for posting.

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Been found guilty , watching the verdict on youtube and the ginger one didnt seem that bothered when they found him guilty

I figured a guilty verdict, wasn't self defence like the rittenhouse case. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Bit of an over reaction lol 

Cheers, D.

It's texas, stand your ground, get off my property, and don't make a grab for my gun, the shooter has been waiting a lifetime for someone dumb enough to do just that. Notice his calm demeanor despite the warm corpse at his feet. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, mackem said:

It's texas, stand your ground, get off my property, and don't make a grab for my gun, the shooter has been waiting a lifetime for someone dumb enough to do just that. Notice his calm demeanor despite the warm corpse at his feet. 

He doesn't give a f.uck does he! Shocking that to be honest. In what world he thought he needed to bring a gun into the situation I do not know? Blokes turned up to get his son! I wonder if the mother and her gun toting partner haven't used the situation to get rid of a pain in the arse? All seemed a little o.t.t....

Yokel

• Like 2
4 hours ago, YOKEL said:

I wonder if the mother and her gun toting partner haven't used the situation to get rid of a pain in the arse? 

Know your laws, make sure every detail is watertight, then when trouble comes knocking at your door.............. 

• Like 1