Dog run panels

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Seems a real shame you are selling them... you will only have to start again,you not got anyone can help you out maybe store them for you? Atvb ?

I can store them myself mate when I built my new shed at me mothers this week,I think that’s me done with the dogs now mate.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's all about compromise bangers ,I am allowed out more now since I stopped using prostitutes ,funny things women 

Last sighted around Wolf Creek ?.

Right lads and lasses after Sunday I will have 3 door panels and 2 middle panels to go.All 5cm gap and 3 insulated terrier of spaniel boxes which a 3ftx2ftx2ft £500 the lot pm me if interested as near

Posted Images

My mother even said yesterday when I went for my dinner,you missing the dogs aren’t you.They have been gone 2wks now I’ve had them for 41yrs and always been my life.But having to move back in with 2 84yr olds that don’t need this stress mate.Things had to change because of a nosey old fecker out the back who will complain if they bark.

3 hours ago, lurchers said:

I can store them myself mate when I built my new shed at me mothers this week,I think that’s me done with the dogs now mate.

Unless you are really strapped for cash you should store them imo. We are dogmen till death and maybe even after, nobody can take that away from us.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Unless you are really strapped for cash you should store them imo. We are dogmen till death and maybe even after, nobody can take that away from us.

I’m not strapped for cash mate but they will take room up in my new shed

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...