Furthest you travel

2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

If you beg your Mrs enough she might let you keep it in the house 😂 😂 fecking hen pecked Messer you  have to plant a seed months in advance just so you can have a pup  couldn't make it up 😂😂 beg nicely she might let you build a pen in the garden 😂😂 

Did mummy let you get a lurcher in the end, if yes just want to know how you talked her around. 😁

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in Cumbria..if you ain't prepared to travel 2-4 hours away you needn't keep a dog well not if you want to test it anyways,that's how it's been for 30 years now..barren of gear in the vast major

My Mrs asked for a teckel...I came back with a Plummer 😁 she's been threatening to leave me if I get another dog for the last 18 yrs....lost track of how many times she's packed my bags 🤣...she gave a

I wasn't and won't ever be worrying about you sunshine, you crack on making a prick of yourself. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

If you beg your Mrs enough she might let you keep it in the house 😂 😂 fecking hen pecked Messer you  have to plant a seed months in advance just so you can have a pup  couldn't make it up 😂😂 beg nicely she might let you build a pen in the garden 😂😂 

That’s the difference between a alpa male an beta male mate😂. I consider my self a super alpa  I’m cocky an confident but humble an kind with no fucks given if I want a pup she’s getting told I’m getting a pup not Asked she’s lucky she’s even been told I’m getting one….hall marks of a simp needing to plant seeds,asking permission telling her indoors if I be a good boy can I please have a kennel to go with the pup please thank you babe that’s if is ok with you…..ffs 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, poxon said:

That’s the difference between a alpa male an beta male mate😂. I consider my self a super alpa  I’m cocky an confident but humble an kind with no fucks given if I want a pup she’s getting told I’m getting a pup not Asked she’s lucky she’s even been told I’m getting one….hall marks of a simp needing to plant seeds,asking permission telling her indoors if I be a good boy can I please have a kennel to go with the pup please thank you babe that’s if is ok with you…..ffs 

I bet she sat there doing her nails or on Facebook whilst greb has to do all the house hold chores and school run for the next 6 months  . I can't get how someone who argues so much on here so often as to beg his Mrs to let him have a pup in his own house 😂. Geninue question greb how often will she let you out with it that if she says you can have one and please don't say after you have washed up 😂.I'm like you poxon I just tell her I'm getting one and I go out when I want 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I bet she sat there doing her nails or on Facebook whilst greb has to do all the house hold chores and school run for the next 6 months  . I can't get how someone who argues so much on here so often as to beg his Mrs to let him have a pup in his own house 😂. Geninue question greb how often will she let you out with it that if she says you can have one and please don't say after you have washed up 😂.I'm like you poxon I just tell her I'm getting one and I go out when I want 

I'm the ultimate male ladies. 

When I say jump she says how high. 

You really think I need permission off mummy like you two omegas. 

Max used to bully you, says it all right there. 😂

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm the ultimate male ladies. 

When I say jump she says how high. 

You really think I need permission off mummy like you two omegas. 

Max used to bully you, says it all right there. 😂

Don't be on here to long your lass will ringing her bell for breakfast in bed best be quick now  ring ring it's on love 😂😂

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Don't be on here to long your lass will ringing her bell for breakfast in bed best be quick now  ring ring it's on love 😂😂

Fecking likely, just got in after grafting all night. 

She'll get cereals at a push..... 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'll mention it to the wife that I'm after a pup then sort it out and tell her that I'm picking one up she's never bothered about it really, the pup I've got here now was ment to be a terrier that's what she wanted so she got a sal/bull/grey close enough I reckon 

• Haha 3
33 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I'll mention it to the wife that I'm after a pup then sort it out and tell her that I'm picking one up she's never bothered about it really, the pup I've got here now was ment to be a terrier that's what she wanted so she got a sal/bull/grey close enough I reckon 

Got terrier in it more than close enough pal 👍🏽

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

My Mrs asked for a teckel...I came back with a Plummer 😁 she's been threatening to leave me if I get another dog for the last 18 yrs....lost track of how many times she's packed my bags 🤣...she gave away a pup I bred and kept for myself 3 yrs ago...So I've got 6 different dogs since😂...like I tell her...' tuck your teeth in...or I stop your money'😎👍

• Like 3
  • Haha 5