Furthest you travel

2 hours ago, Blackmag said:

If you beg your Mrs enough she might let you keep it in the house ? ? fecking hen pecked Messer you  have to plant a seed months in advance just so you can have a pup  couldn't make it up ?? beg nicely she might let you build a pen in the garden ?? 

Did mummy let you get a lurcher in the end, if yes just want to know how you talked her around. ?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in Cumbria..if you ain't prepared to travel 2-4 hours away you needn't keep a dog well not if you want to test it anyways,that's how it's been for 30 years now..barren of gear in the vast major

My Mrs asked for a teckel...I came back with a Plummer ? she's been threatening to leave me if I get another dog for the last 18 yrs....lost track of how many times she's packed my bags ?...she gave a

I wasn't and won't ever be worrying about you sunshine, you crack on making a prick of yourself. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Blackmag said:

If you beg your Mrs enough she might let you keep it in the house ? ? fecking hen pecked Messer you  have to plant a seed months in advance just so you can have a pup  couldn't make it up ?? beg nicely she might let you build a pen in the garden ?? 

That’s the difference between a alpa male an beta male mate?. I consider my self a super alpa  I’m cocky an confident but humble an kind with no fucks given if I want a pup she’s getting told I’m getting a pup not Asked she’s lucky she’s even been told I’m getting one….hall marks of a simp needing to plant seeds,asking permission telling her indoors if I be a good boy can I please have a kennel to go with the pup please thank you babe that’s if is ok with you…..ffs 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, poxon said:

That’s the difference between a alpa male an beta male mate?. I consider my self a super alpa  I’m cocky an confident but humble an kind with no fucks given if I want a pup she’s getting told I’m getting a pup not Asked she’s lucky she’s even been told I’m getting one….hall marks of a simp needing to plant seeds,asking permission telling her indoors if I be a good boy can I please have a kennel to go with the pup please thank you babe that’s if is ok with you…..ffs 

I bet she sat there doing her nails or on Facebook whilst greb has to do all the house hold chores and school run for the next 6 months  . I can't get how someone who argues so much on here so often as to beg his Mrs to let him have a pup in his own house ?. Geninue question greb how often will she let you out with it that if she says you can have one and please don't say after you have washed up ?.I'm like you poxon I just tell her I'm getting one and I go out when I want 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I bet she sat there doing her nails or on Facebook whilst greb has to do all the house hold chores and school run for the next 6 months  . I can't get how someone who argues so much on here so often as to beg his Mrs to let him have a pup in his own house ?. Geninue question greb how often will she let you out with it that if she says you can have one and please don't say after you have washed up ?.I'm like you poxon I just tell her I'm getting one and I go out when I want 

I'm the ultimate male ladies. 

When I say jump she says how high. 

You really think I need permission off mummy like you two omegas. 

Max used to bully you, says it all right there. ?

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm the ultimate male ladies. 

When I say jump she says how high. 

You really think I need permission off mummy like you two omegas. 

Max used to bully you, says it all right there. ?

Don't be on here to long your lass will ringing her bell for breakfast in bed best be quick now  ring ring it's on love ??

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Don't be on here to long your lass will ringing her bell for breakfast in bed best be quick now  ring ring it's on love ??

Fecking likely, just got in after grafting all night. 

She'll get cereals at a push..... ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'll mention it to the wife that I'm after a pup then sort it out and tell her that I'm picking one up she's never bothered about it really, the pup I've got here now was ment to be a terrier that's what she wanted so she got a sal/bull/grey close enough I reckon 

• Haha 3
33 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

I'll mention it to the wife that I'm after a pup then sort it out and tell her that I'm picking one up she's never bothered about it really, the pup I've got here now was ment to be a terrier that's what she wanted so she got a sal/bull/grey close enough I reckon 

Got terrier in it more than close enough pal ??

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

My Mrs asked for a teckel...I came back with a Plummer ? she's been threatening to leave me if I get another dog for the last 18 yrs....lost track of how many times she's packed my bags ?...she gave away a pup I bred and kept for myself 3 yrs ago...So I've got 6 different dogs since?...like I tell her...' tuck your teeth in...or I stop your money'??

• Like 3
  • Haha 5