Furthest you travel

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Don't you worry about me and what I've owned fella, worry about what made you question why you didn't see anything on Bonfire Night. 

Have a good day sir. 

I wasn't and won't ever be worrying about you sunshine, you crack on making a prick of yourself.

Cheers, D.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in Cumbria..if you ain't prepared to travel 2-4 hours away you needn't keep a dog well not if you want to test it anyways,that's how it's been for 30 years now..barren of gear in the vast major

My Mrs asked for a teckel...I came back with a Plummer ? she's been threatening to leave me if I get another dog for the last 18 yrs....lost track of how many times she's packed my bags ?...she gave a

I wasn't and won't ever be worrying about you sunshine, you crack on making a prick of yourself. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Just now, dytkos said:

I wasn't and won't ever be worrying about you sunshine, you crack on making a prick of yourself.

Cheers, D.

I'll just continue giggling to myself at the thought of you lamping next to the bonfire and fireworks display and scratching your head wondering why nothing was about instead. 

Again, have a good day fella. ?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'll just continue giggling to myself at the thought of you lamping next to the bonfire and fireworks display and scratching your head wondering why nothing was about instead. 

Again, have a good day fella. ?

Again, when have I done that, we went out about midnight, a mile or so from home, just so you know the FACTS.

If you want to keep trolling me I'll be on for another half hour or so then back tonight ? ??

Cheers, D.

2 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Again, when have I done that, we went out about midnight, a mile or so from home, just so you know the FACTS.

If you want to keep trolling me I'll be on for another half hour or so then back tonight ? ??

Cheers, D.

Give him a swig out the magic flask ,that ul teach him

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, dytkos said:

Cheers, D.

I'll leave you alone for now Guido. ?

Just now, dytkos said:

You really are a bell end.

Cheers, D.

You don't like it back at you do you flower. 

Now go back to the start of your drunken haze and it might come back to you. ?

Again, keep your smart arse comments to yourself on other threads there's a good boy. ?

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Again, keep your smart arse comments to yourself on other threads there's a good boy.

Zzzzz, Zzzzz, I really can't be arsed having a battle of wits with an unarmed man. I'm out.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Again, keep your smart arse comments to yourself on other threads there's a good boy. ?

As a self proclaimed stag of  a man amongst men I struggle why you need  to plant  a seed with his Mrs months in advance just  so you  can get a pup to run ? feck me you could make it up yet you slate dy who does actually owes dogs that graft 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

As a self proclaimed stag of  a man amongst men I struggle why you need  to plant  a seed with his Mrs months in advance just  so you  can get a pup to run ? feck me you could make it up yet you slate dy who does actually owes dogs that graft 

Get back on the sauce you backward cnut. ?

Seen more graft on a burns victim. 

• Haha 1