Furthest you travel

16 minutes ago, dytkos said:

It's still a strange feeling every time lol. 

Keeping ok mate tbh, not too much to complain about but I still do. ?

Got a 14 MTH old pup on and he's still very puppyish, pretty much retired my other 2 lurchers and the terrier so it's a bit of a lottery when I go out now but still enjoying it, mostly ?

Cheers, D.

Good to hear D..on a side note I'm the world's worst whinging ar##hole ?..even my niece's call me Uncle Grumps ?..I still have old Don here,Fenn too,Boots about finished & Bear who's had the broken neck so I spend most my time tending to them geriatrics so find time to be out hunting far less than I once did but I'm content being a 'part timer' if I'm honest these day's.. honestly I don't care whether I'm successful on a hunt nowadays or not,I just enjoy being out & seeing a few bits & bobs wherever that may be in the country ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I live in Cumbria..if you ain't prepared to travel 2-4 hours away you needn't keep a dog well not if you want to test it anyways,that's how it's been for 30 years now..barren of gear in the vast major

My Mrs asked for a teckel...I came back with a Plummer ? she's been threatening to leave me if I get another dog for the last 18 yrs....lost track of how many times she's packed my bags ?...she gave a

I wasn't and won't ever be worrying about you sunshine, you crack on making a prick of yourself. Cheers, D.

Posted Images

Used to be plenty of stuff to run local so never had a need to travel far unless I got a invite for a day ,night out but things have changed and no rabbits local ,plenty other stuff but for a good days ferreting ,lamping rabbits I have to travel . I remember me and my brother getting the train to go ferreting when we was just kids and we got some funny ol looks when we got stinkers out to water them  ?  

48 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

2/5 hrs driving for sport day or night?

your forgetting the miles you were willing to put in my friend help me move from i think you are in the valleys to here in colchester and even the offer of a pup, 

thank you and i hope you and yours are well

40 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

your forgetting the miles you were willing to put in my friend help me move from i think you are in the valleys to here in colchester and even the offer of a pup, 

thank you and i hope you and yours are well

Thank you Keith, your welcome mate,we are all good here?

20 hours ago, dytkos said:

Many many moons back we used to travel 100 miles out for a hunt, dig or a run.

Now my farthest bit of permission is 16 miles away ?

Cheers, D.

I think you used to live close to me if im not mistaken so there's only enough stuff for the odd run now and everything wised up in most places so have to travel

• Like 1
On 19/11/2021 at 00:22, dytkos said:

Many many moons back we used to travel 100 miles out for a hunt, dig or a run.

Now my farthest bit of permission is 16 miles away ?

Cheers, D.

You travelled 100 mile to go lamping on Bonfire Night, no wonder your dog jacked it in. ?

• Sad 1
11 hours ago, Greb147 said:

You travelled 100 mile to go lamping on Bonfire Night, no wonder your dog jacked it in. ?

Did I? Where have I wrote that? And my dog jacked? You really do type some utter pish.

Have you ever actually had a lurcher? You post for the sake of getting attention, any way you can, everyone can see it except you. 

Cheers, D.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, dytkos said:

Did I? Where have I wrote that? And my dog jacked? You really do type some utter pish.

Have you ever actually had a lurcher? You post for the sake of getting attention, any way you can, everyone can see it except you. 

Cheers, D.

Don't you worry about me and what I've owned fella, worry about what made you question why you didn't see anything on Bonfire Night. 

Have a good day sir.