Hard day up in the mountains..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a tough day out in the mountains yesterday,weather was kind if nothing else & that's a bonus for sure! I'm sure age has a hell of a lot to do with how difficult I'm finding walking in & am

Thankyou,I miss my Ruby matey as I'm sure you do your Nell..life's not the same for me without her here that's for sure. I've had some great dog's over the year's & not all running dog's but Ruby

When Ruby had not long seen her 14th birthday we took it upon ourselves to walk the Lairig Ghru drovers path right through the heart of the Cairngorms,the path reaches a height of almost 3000ft &

Posted Images

I bet if the both of you had to do it all again you wouldn’t change a thing. Looks like he has had a good life and done you proud. Wise words from your friend. I once carried my dog into the vets and someone commented on the extent of his injury and called me irresponsible. Vet turned to them and said “this dog does what he’s bred to do and has a great life doing it…..what’s irresponsible is having an overweight Labrador like yours that’s never walked off the lead ?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3
3 minutes ago, white van man said:

I bet if the both of you had to do it all again you wouldn’t change a thing. Looks like he has had a good life and done you proud. Wise words from your friend. I once carried my dog into the vets and someone commented on the extent of his injury and called me irresponsible. Vet turned to them and said “this dog does what he’s bred to do and has a great life doing it…..what’s irresponsible is having an overweight Labrador like yours that’s never walked off the lead ?

You know the craic matey ?.. loved the vet's comment ? I bet the owner of the Labrador could of crawled under a rock after hearing that haha 

1 minute ago, Bearfoot said:

No up to climbing 6 foot railway fences at 4am then andy ??good right up pics that old mag box did you proud my blue dog hit a chain going across a heather moor and I mean a chain for holding boats fck noes what its there for I swore he broke his back my old mate helpted me out way some photo therapy my new box saved me a fortune at vets ?I may go in it myself. 

Aye,still the same old Magbox bud,been a real un ?..how's you keeping these days fella?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Blimey 9 years old I can remember you putting pics up when he was a sapling .

Aye he was 9 on the 1st October bud.. year's have flown by they really have ? ..this is his normal these day's 

IMG_20211118_201548.jpg

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Eye grand andy  never thought I could do 200mile a week on a push bike that's lockdoon for you ? just plodding away mate some fishing stalking few good scottish holidays ?to many jaap snipers fr me on here .

I'll be up thy way next week with the mongrel if you fancy a wander oot ? ..just be a relaxing not too energetic hike 'hopefully' ?..glad your keeping ok fella,might look out for you in the next Tour of Britain then eh ?

IMG_20211118_202725.jpg

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

You no your old when.you see rogba players cycling past you my we mate did edinburgh to london in 4 days  hes got austrio   athrutuse and crones deasese her donated over 10k to charity no what's funny when you do a 70 mile and you see all the feilds you used drive to ? busy next week way family commitments il send you number bro lifes to short bro we tie up defo ?

U ever bin on a penny farthing bear 

Sorts men from the boys them contraptions 

• Haha 1