Ferret locator

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think you will probably find the new repro Mk1 will pick a 15 foot collar up at 15 foot. The only difference between the old 8 foot Mk1 and the 15 foot Mk1 is the sticker on the thumb wheel and you ca

The bloke I spoke to (Peter) said that an 8ft was easy to make but the 15ft is a lot harder and they were struggling to make them reliable and reasonable sized.    Id agree, the main thing I’ve

I had a few old 15 ft terrier collars,and cut them down and fixed them to new collars, ideal for my hobs,but found my Jill's struggled with them,only difference is a bigger collar that takes 2 batteri

Posted Images

17 hours ago, beany01 said:

What gun shops are they??? Ive tried several and everywhere has sold out because they are discontinued

My local gun shop had few in couple months ago ,I ask if you like ,shame they stop making them as mk1 step back really and silly money  

I pop in shop weekend and ask for you 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

My local gun shop had few in couple months ago ,I ask if you like ,shame they stop making them as mk1 step back really and silly money  

I pop in shop weekend and ask for you 

I’ll take one as well if they’ve got any in stock ?

• Like 1

Hang on before you buy because before too long i think there will be plenty for sale ! i have access to alot of once good rabbiting land  in Leicestershire  Northamtonshire and Lincolnshire  over the years me and my mate  have made some good   bags at these  spots  but now you cannot find a Rabbit anywhere . Ihave put a lot of miles in over the summer looking at places where i ferreted or lamped over the last 60 years a nd there is nothing , RHD is the culprit  and though you do not see it in action i think it is deadlier than Mixi .

• Like 2