Permission

Wondering how to go about asking for new permission. Only ever hunted the land around my house for a couple mile with my uncle, but there’s been a lot of cattle sheds being built and a lot of land being cleared in the process this year taking with it most of the rabbity spots that used to hold quite a few. So I’m needing to look a bit farther afield now but a lot of the sheep farmers around don’t take to kindly to lads with dogs especially lads that are digging. So any advice?

atb

1 hour ago, Jrt90 said:

Wondering how to go about asking for new permission. Only ever hunted the land around my house for a couple mile with my uncle, but there’s been a lot of cattle sheds being built and a lot of land being cleared in the process this year taking with it most of the rabbity spots that used to hold quite a few. So I’m needing to look a bit farther afield now but a lot of the sheep farmers around don’t take to kindly to lads with dogs especially lads that are digging. So any advice?

atb

Aye … keep knocking 

if they’ve a problem , all farmers want something

for nowt 

Atb T

• Like 1