explosion outside a hospital

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

last words he said.

I have to say, there’s a distinct lack of variety in the old terrorist department these days. When I was a kid we had the IRA, Red Brigade, PLO, Bader Mienhoff, INLA……a veritable smorgasbord!

Soon gone quiet about this terrorist attack on the media though the claims of racist banter at Yorkshire County cricket club is never ending on the news.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Is that all classed as terrorism? 

Yes most were done or claimed by the IRA which is a terrorist organisation 

• Like 2

Dealing with your own shit and importing extra shit in are two completely different things imho.

I’m not a fan of muddying the waters with all this “Well, what about us” type talk…..whatever we are upto, we belong here and they f***ing don’t.

20 minutes ago, WILF said:

Dealing with your own shit and importing extra shit in are two completely different things imho.

I’m not a fan of muddying the waters with all this “Well, what about us” type talk…..whatever we are upto, we belong here and they f***ing don’t.

Maybe we shouldn't be meddling in other people's business then? 

The blame is on the cnuts that run the place as every Islamic terrorist attack has been preventable. 

2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Maybe we shouldn't be meddling in other people's business then? 

The blame is on the cnuts that run the place as every Islamic terrorist attack has been preventable. 

I agree 

On 16/11/2021 at 12:01, WILF said:

Yeah, fair shout that squire.

I was just thinking of groups like Britain First etc who had stated aims and were legitimate but they used the media etc to rubbish them and then made them a prescribed organisation so that even being a member was illegal.

I don’t know mate, I just think we are dealing with clever people so we have to be equally as savvy.

However, I completely take your point and I agree that’s as complicated as it should be really.

I just think theres no point trying to get " bad people making bad decisions " out of power if you have nothing " good " to replace it with.....the one thing the left fear is white people organizing,even on a small scale it scares the shit out of them and we can never let the left convince us that caring about our own people makes us bad people......so for me its vital that people are encouraged to speak honestly and openly.... its ok to admit that this multicultural experiment hasnt worked....and not individual bods like you or me but as groups speaking aloud......i mean its not like the left dont speak freely and its not as if they dont make their objectives clear,look up things like The Parekh Report and The Runnymede Trust they dont hide anything and so why should we.....otherwise its the old line about a house divided against itself white people need to stop fearing political correctness and assert themself as a group.

• Like 1
On 17/11/2021 at 18:52, tatsblisters said:

Soon gone quiet about this terrorist attack on the media though the claims of racist banter at Yorkshire County cricket club is never ending on the news.

If this sort of thing doesnt open peoples eyes to how white English people are the most racially abused group in existence then nothing will..........how clear can it be,the rape of white children by Pakistani men has been ignored and brushed under the carpet for years,yet a Pakistani man being called a nasty name is bringing down Western civilisation as we know it !!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I just think theres no point trying to get " bad people making bad decisions " out of power if you have nothing " good " to replace it with.....the one thing the left fear is white people organizing,even on a small scale it scares the shit out of them and we can never let the left convince us that caring about our own people makes us bad people......so for me its vital that people are encouraged to speak honestly and openly.... its ok to admit that this multicultural experiment hasnt worked....and not individual bods like you or me but as groups speaking aloud......i mean its not like the left dont speak freely and its not as if they dont make their objectives clear,look up things like The Parekh Report and The Runnymede Trust they dont hide anything and so why should we.....otherwise its the old line about a house divided against itself white people need to stop fearing political correctness and assert themself as a group.

You are preaching to the converted there mate, it’s a conversation I used to have all the bloody time when I was a school governor with hundreds of parents every year.

The amount of people who would express concerns to me about the influx and the negative effect it was having on not only the school community but the wider community was unbelievable.

I’d tell them I’d say something about all these issues and they used to say to me “You can’t say that can you?” And my answer was always the same “Of course I can and I do, there is no law against honesty”

It caused some uncomfortable moments now and again both in meetings and outside the school gates  but f**k it, you have to stand up for yourself.

Unfortunately most people are scared mate, I don’t say that in a nasty way, it’s just a fact…..not everyone is an oik off the plot.

Same with local councillors, they never used to want to hear it, didn’t know which way to turn but you have to take it too them, out loud and in public.

People are scared mate……they just are.

They don’t want to be a pariah in their own community, what they don’t understand half the time is that they don’t have to be.

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

You are preaching to the converted there mate, it’s a conversation I used to have all the bloody time when I was a school governor with hundreds of parents every year.

The amount of people who would express concerns to me about the influx and the negative effect it was having on not only the school community but the wider community was unbelievable.

I’d tell them I’d say something about all these issues and they used to say to me “You can’t say that can you?” And my answer was always the same “Of course I can and I do, there is no law against honesty”

It caused some uncomfortable moments now and again both in meetings and outside the school gates  but f**k it, you have to stand up for yourself.

Unfortunately most people are scared mate, I don’t say that in a nasty way, it’s just a fact…..not everyone is an oik off the plot.

Same with local councillors, they never used to want to hear it, didn’t know which way to turn but you have to take it too them, out loud and in public.

People are scared mate……they just are.

They don’t want to be a pariah in their own community, what they don’t understand half the time is that they don’t have to be.

And thats my whole point about the importance of " groups "..........as individuals people are scared to voice honest opinions......but those honest opinions are much more free flowing in a crowd.....its human nature mate.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, baker boy said:

A paki cricketer thats been on just about every news programme crying over being called nasty names has just been found out for posting anti semitic tweets but he's said sorry so everythings ok

Doest matter that he's ruined white mens lives, fckn hypocrite

Someone sent me this.....i mean its not like we dont know what they're all up to its the same way enemies of Western man have always plotted his downfall....they simultaneously introduce other cultures to create multicultural societies and then undermine the Western mans sense of community consciousness that ties him to his biological brothers and sisters leaving them as a helpless group of individuals rather than a community that can take care of and defend itself.....they dont even hide it.

IMG_4489.jpg

• Like 2