explosion outside a hospital

Just now, mC HULL said:

couldnt make it up muslims believe in jesus anyway that he was a prophet 

It's living in the desert too long for over a 1000years. Major heat stroke coupled with an ancient belief based on a guy called Mohammad who killed, raped and pillaged his way across North Africa. 

Grebs right, nothing to do with that!??

• Haha 1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

last words he said.

I have to say, there’s a distinct lack of variety in the old terrorist department these days. When I was a kid we had the IRA, Red Brigade, PLO, Bader Mienhoff, INLA……a veritable smorgasbord!

Soon gone quiet about this terrorist attack on the media though the claims of racist banter at Yorkshire County cricket club is never ending on the news.

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

its engraved in them through religion its normal all the things ive said including killing us the enemy 

that raping kids honour killings all have what in common ?and dont say nutters 

Come on then Einstein, why aren't there millions of our corpses if it's engraved in them all? 

The facts are these sorts of attacks are carried out by a massive minority. 

Why is that then? 

Just now, Greb147 said:

Where have I said that Dr Tinfoil, I said he's been likely urged to carry out this attack. 

Urged? By who?

A few pages back, I mentioned that their are people used and abused with drugs and set up to carry such like attacks. We all know this, it's been going on since 9/11 in the 21st century. 

When have you ever believed such a thing? Your too domesticated mate?

Just now, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Urged? By who?

A few pages back, I mentioned that their are people used and abused with drugs and set up to carry such like attacks. We all know this, it's been going on since 9/11 in the 21st century. 

When have you ever believed such a thing? Your too domesticated mate?

You tell me, you know all the answers don't you? ?

Just now, Greb147 said:

Come on then Einstein, why aren't there millions of our corpses if it's engraved in them all? 

The facts are these sorts of attacks are carried out by a massive minority. 

Why is that then? 

say 150000 of our troops went to afghan killed millions in the 15 year there 

60 million of the uk population agreed with it supported it havent give a f**k about women and children been killed have we lost no sleep 

explain that 

• Thanks 1
Just now, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Greb, your just an attention seeker, probably touching yourself right now getting excited with all the debate!?

You need to relax

You worry about how may KitKats to buy to cover that gret head of yours. ?

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

say 150000 of our troops went to afghan killed millions in the 15 year there 

60 million of the uk population agreed with it supported it havent give a f**k about women and children been killed have we lost no sleep 

explain that 

You didn't answer me did you? 

12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Soldiers are trained killers you numpty who are paid to carry out tasks.

How do you know the majority of Muslims are happy that bombed that car, you been talking with them like? 

Again, these acts are committed by nutters no matter how you try and dress it up. 

One solution would be to banish all Muslims from the country but that wouldn't have helped as he was supposedly Christian. 

he should have been banished from this country because he was an illegal immigrant that had failed asylum status regardless of religious beliefs

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Of course I will believe these people are nutters. 

You failed to answer me, so you're saying it's normal behaviour from these people. 

So how is it that there's not millions dead over here if they are all the same?

Or are you going to now agree with me and say yes, not all are killers and terrorists? 

I did answer you, these people are different to us.

I don’t blame them, I can no more blame them for this type of behaviour than I can a dog pissing up a lamp post…..it’s inherently in their nature, it’s just what they do.

We can’t let a fox into the henhouse and then be surprised when he kills all the chickens, we don’t say “oh, must have been a bad fox”…..we look at what they do every day in their own habitat and say “Yep, that’s what they do” 

Brutality is where they come from !

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I did answer you, these people are different to us.

I don’t blame them, I can no more blame them for this type of behaviour than I can a dog pissing up a lamp post…..it’s inherently in their nature, it’s just what they do.

We can’t let a fox into the henhouse and then be surprised when he kills all the chickens, we don’t say “oh, must have been a bad fox”…..we look at what they do every day in their own habitat and say “Yep, that’s what they do” 

Brutality is where they come from !

As a culture and a belief system that's true. It's what they do. No doubt there's a few beheadings in Saudi this weekend at the local football stadium, fun for all the family. 

7 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

As a culture and a belief system that's true. It's what they do. No doubt there's a few beheadings in Saudi this weekend at the local football stadium, fun for all the family. 

You know it mate.

When we have finished playing this rather silly game of “let’s pretend” on here and in the national media there will be only one, undeniable truth left standing…….that truth is this:

Not one single person in Britain or Europe upon hearing of that attack on a maternity hospital thought to themselves “I wonder who did that?”

Every single soul, no matter what their position on this is, went “That’s a Muslim terror attack”……first thought, guaranteed ! 

What then may I ask makes us keep doubting our senses in order to find these alternate realities ? 
I just don’t know :( 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, WILF said:

I’m not really au fait with the old “Black Ops”, any pointers on what us non black ops professionals should be on the look out for ? ?

You wouldn't know what to look out for if it slapped you in the face..the only reason why you thought you'd come back with what you think is a funny remark is because the word black was in there...have you not got a booster to get....baaaaaa...