explosion outside a hospital

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

last words he said.

I have to say, there’s a distinct lack of variety in the old terrorist department these days. When I was a kid we had the IRA, Red Brigade, PLO, Bader Mienhoff, INLA……a veritable smorgasbord!

Soon gone quiet about this terrorist attack on the media though the claims of racist banter at Yorkshire County cricket club is never ending on the news.

Posted Images

A.t. mentioned the cabby may have locked bomber inside with himself. Let's see what went down and how. If the cabby is okay and bomber is dead it's a great result and one less terrorist, he was unsuccessful most importantly. Medal for the cabby if he's not involved. Not heard of anyone getting a cab to a suicide bombing...

• Like 1

I'm confused! The news says hero taxi driver locked bomber in car, but watch the BBC video and you see the car pull up, then a sort of explosion inside the car, then after a few seconds the driver gets out and runs from the car, another ten seconds or so the car starts to ignite into flames. Taxi drivers generally lock the back doors to stop runners,  is this being made out to be something it isn't ?  I should add though that the outcome of another dead terrorist is still a very good result with no innocent victims. 

Edited by mole trapper
1 hour ago, mole trapper said:

I'm confused! The news says hero taxi driver locked bomber in car, but watch the BBC video and you see the car pull up, then a sort of explosion inside the car, then after a few seconds the driver gets out and runs from the car, another ten seconds or so the car starts to ignite into flames. Taxi drivers generally lock the back doors to stop runners,  is this being made out to be something it isn't ?  I should add though that the outcome of another dead terrorist is still a very good result with no innocent victims. 

I don't know about that mole and but it didn't take long to arrest those involved with him and identify him so quick seeing as he's from middle East and not known to m15 or police looks like he was targeting veterans the cnut .that taxi lad is one brave lad. and its isis new tactic is to attack hospitals it's happened a few times in Afghan lately 

2 minutes ago, sid g said:

why the hospital ?  or was it supposed to be somewhere else ?

I seem to remember a Dr trying to blow up airport in Glasgow , why a bus, music venue, train... Just trying to terrorise people, scumbags...

8 minutes ago, sid g said:

why the hospital ?  or was it supposed to be somewhere else ?

Read he wanted to go to the Remberance Parade but traffic was too heavy so asked for hospital instead, don't know how much of that is true

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Seems a rather weak story. All very odd. 

Taxi driver a hero for locking his doors? Is that not normal procedure to stop folk leaving without paying? Now the country's on high level alert for what looked like a smoke bomb going off in a car? Can't name the bomber ? 

The bomber has been named a Syrian asylum seeker by all accounts that turned to Christianity.