The queen.

Just now, W. Katchum said:

When she goes, they be the last of a once great nation imho, the weak an waste of breath, no hopers are seriously starting to out weight the good folk

Time for some game of thrones shit. At Charlie’s coronation I want to see Anne storm Westminster abbey on an armoured horse and murder all the pretenders. Proper traditional stuff like!

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

She'll be reunited soon with Philip  on the moon base where the rest of the lizards go to live out the rest of their lives so we mere humans don't get suspicious,  She'll be partying with the likes of Elvis and jakko  in no time. 

• Haha 6
48 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Time for some game of thrones shit. At Charlie’s coronation I want to see Anne storm Westminster abbey on an armoured horse and murder all the pretenders. Proper traditional stuff like!

Like the queen of England Bloody Mary she liked to burn a few hundred communists  but don’t think Greta Thunderbird would be happy burning all that wood under today’s climate situation 

24 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Give it a few years and I expect we,ll get a gay disabled Muslim monarch,?

Won’t be long but I’ll be gone by then. The backbone of this country has been gone for years and those with any are at an age where they are  minority. 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Good gear? ?

Cheers, D.