Yellowstone season 4

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think a lot of credit should go to Taylor Sheridan a very talented writer and producer. 

FYI First two episodes have hit the ground running and gunning!

Beth’s the level of crazy that gets old fast in real life. Her character adds a lot to the show but I think they’ve over done it a bit with her. Not sure a strong men like Rip or John would tolerate h

2 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Not seen it yet seen clips on Facebook looks good storylines will have to watch it somewhen .

It's an excellent series mate - I don't say that often because I don't watch much TV but, this one is well worth a go :thumbs:

• Like 1

It's a great show. Just about everyone I've talked to from that part of the country has givent it high stars ...unless they where just complete prudes ?

Nice to see how they added stuff about outside influences trying to f**k shit up. As someone who lives rural and raises cartel I'll tell you that stuff is real.....tough the gun play and bombs are a bit over exaggerated...... Just a bit though 

• Like 1

Beth’s the level of crazy that gets old fast in real life. Her character adds a lot to the show but I think they’ve over done it a bit with her. Not sure a strong men like Rip or John would tolerate her BS and POTUS’ daughter wouldn't get away with the shit she does, never mind a ranchers.

Someone mentioned Taylor Sheridan :toast: The man is talented! Search for everything else he’s done if you like Yellowstone. Top picks imo are sicario and wind river.

Also FYI Yellowstone has two prequels, 1883 with San Elliot leading the wagon convoy north with the first duttons who founded the ranch, and 1923 with Harrison Ford as the Dutton patriarch fighting range wars.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3

I said it a long time ago that this is one of the best things ever to come to tv. I’ve watched a lot of interviews with cast and they all rage about Sheridan. Apparently he is a bonafidy cowboy and had all the cast members that couldn’t ride on a ranch for months until it was second nature to them. I loved 1883 but the jury is still out on 1923.  There’s supposed to be a spin off of jimmy in the sixes ranch in Texas. 

19 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Beth’s the level of crazy that gets old fast in real life. Her character adds a lot to the show but I think they’ve over done it a bit with her. Not sure a strong men like Rip or John would tolerate her BS and POTUS’ daughter wouldn't get away with the shit she does, never mind a ranchers.

I always liked them girls, like Ruth Langmore in Ozark :yes:

......... Them good looking loonies keep you on your toes :laugh:

18 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Do you not think though born that the Josh bronin character in sicario could just be Rip wheeler ?? And Jeremy renners geezer in wind river seems very like kaycee ….?? 

like his characters are a bit identikit ? 

I get what you mean. But like the very limited range of country music, I don’t seem to get sick of it! :laugh:

11 minutes ago, socks said:

I said it a long time ago that this is one of the best things ever to come to tv. I’ve watched a lot of interviews with cast and they all rage about Sheridan. Apparently he is a bonafidy cowboy and had all the cast members that couldn’t ride on a ranch for months until it was second nature to them. I loved 1883 but the jury is still out on 1923.  There’s supposed to be a spin off of jimmy in the sixes ranch in Texas. 

Totally agree on your take of the prequels. I’ve not finished 1883 yet but it’s started much better than the second. Sam Elliot’s character is great.

10 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I always liked them girls, like Ruth Langmore in Ozark :yes:

......... Them good looking loonies keep you on your toes :laugh:

Beth Dutton crazy would have you dead or in prison. A smart man would put distance between himself and her and find a bipolar serial killer to settle down with.

On 29/12/2022 at 20:57, tatsblisters said:

Think a lot of credit should go to Taylor Sheridan a very talented writer and producer. 

I’ve tried to watch anything he’s been involved in and haven’t been disappointed 

yellowstone

mayor of kingstown

wind river (brilliant film(

respect how he drops on and runs story’s of relevant issues those community’s are having small town in from connect with the transplant comment first or second episode and sure I read somewhere he made a promise to Native American community to protray them accurately but also to protray there suffering as accurately as he could which looks like he’s continuing doing so as far as 1923 is concerned 

tulsa king think he’s involved there aswell which is worth watching 

• Like 1