F**k em

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately true...? Facts are,.. whether a man and his running dawg are ultra polite and show the utmost respect,.. the Farming community (and the UK Law itself),.. will not allow the pursuit 

Criminal yeah, doesn't mean people don't have to have morals. What's right and wrong is different to legal and illegal in my eyes. Driving around across someone else's livelihood and treating your qua

What ever way you want to look at it...5/10/15 motors full of wankers,ripping up some ones field ,blocking the roads like that,playing up...is not hunting/sporting in any way ...then the fact that the

Posted Images

I personally wouldn’t rag motors around on crop land but I couldn’t give two fecks that some muppets are doing its not my land not my problem I don’t own it. it don’t effect me personally I couldn’t give a piss if there travellers or not I couldn’t careless that people are offended that it paints Lurchers/hunting in a bad light the dog games long been f****d I think it’s a bit rich coming from half the criminals on here telling other criminals how they should act and be a criminal over a computer screen 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Without reading back on the thread to see if it's already been posted...

Word is, that it was the old boys permo and the farmer was happy for the event to take place and was paid very well for any damage caused...

Now if thats true, the ONLY real issue is that old chestnut of filming it and it being put up on the internet for all to see AND that, is what will make the game harder in the years to come... ?‍♂️

5 hours ago, poxon said:

I personally wouldn’t rag motors around on crop land but I couldn’t give two fecks that some muppets are doing its not my land not my problem I don’t own it. it don’t effect me personally I couldn’t give a piss if there travellers or not I couldn’t careless that people are offended that it paints Lurchers/hunting in a bad light the dog games long been f****d I think it’s a bit rich coming from half the criminals on here telling other criminals how they should act and be a criminal over a computer screen 

They forget everyone that runs anything but a rabbit with a dog a criminal in laws eyes and like you I don't give a fcuk how next man does things .

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Penda said:

Where was my invite ffs

?    you need to knock that skimmed milk on the head, a bit sharpish, mate!  ?

? ?

Edited by shaaark