F**k em

It’s getting worse they are wrecking the land. What cracks me up is they put out all the  macho call outs etc on YouTube but never ever will they lamp alone.if you pull up in thier yard they come flying out , but dis respect others land. I’ve been caught a few times , on my own walked towards the farmer or who ever and chatted politely, never had a problem. Slip quietly about with out doing damage no ones the wiser.

• Like 5

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately true...? Facts are,.. whether a man and his running dawg are ultra polite and show the utmost respect,.. the Farming community (and the UK Law itself),.. will not allow the pursuit 

Criminal yeah, doesn't mean people don't have to have morals. What's right and wrong is different to legal and illegal in my eyes. Driving around across someone else's livelihood and treating your qua

What ever way you want to look at it...5/10/15 motors full of wankers,ripping up some ones field ,blocking the roads like that,playing up...is not hunting/sporting in any way ...then the fact that the

Posted Images

I will never get that people can’t seem to think that all this nudge nudge wink wink coursing is the way ahead and was always how it was . 

We tried that whole naturalist / grizzly adams / huck Finn man and his dog  vs the natural  world approach and look what happened . 

there are lads out there giving it the hammer single handed or going about their business under the radar. 

but to get out on the land that truly tests the dog , that’s how things have to be . 

You can’t moan about being made into a criminal,  then when charvers turn up for who that is an everyday occurrence and part of life , then moan about them spoiling it .

there are some serious charvers giving dogs some serious hammer . If that means being mob handed three days a week in the land to prove the dogs , who is anyone to criticise ? 

at least they aren’t shy of giving it a bit Of stick , not making theories online about who’s dog is best at moment ? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 14/11/2021 at 22:38, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I will never get that people can’t seem to think that all this nudge nudge wink wink coursing is the way ahead and was always how it was . 

We tried that whole naturalist / grizzly adams / huck Finn man and his dog  vs the natural  world approach and look what happened . 

there are lads out there giving it the hammer single handed or going about their business under the radar. 

but to get out on the land that truly tests the dog , that’s how things have to be . 

You can’t moan about being made into a criminal,  then when charvers turn up for who that is an everyday occurrence and part of life , then moan about them spoiling it .

there are some serious charvers giving dogs some serious hammer . If that means being mob handed three days a week in the land to prove the dogs , who is anyone to criticise ? 

at least they aren’t shy of giving it a bit Of stick , not making theories online about who’s dog is best at moment ? 

I think anyone has a right to an opinion whether it be critical or not. My opinion is that that's unacceptable. Dress it up how you like with them being heroes out to test their dogs but to me they are still trashing someone else's place and relying on numbers and the race card to get away with it.

• Like 9
8 hours ago, Tyla said:

I think anyone has a right to an opinion whether it be critical or not. My opinion is that that's unacceptable. Dress it up how you like with them being heroes out to test their dogs but to me they are still trashing someone else's place and relying on numbers and the race card to get away with it.

They letting off steam ,no doubt all pubs closed to them that day .

Not right but it's done and over 

On 14/11/2021 at 20:51, Gilbey said:

Read they were ripping through Bedford hanging out of vehicles, holding hares out of windows, and two of the 4x4's were ramming each other in Bedford ???????????................?

I love bumper cars ?

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Tyla said:

You misunderstand me . 

im not referring to that exact scene. I mean in general you need to drive the land as that’s how it is . 

what we do is criminal . You can dress that up however you want . If people want to celebrate a mans passing by going to the nth degree in his passion , I’ll ask again who are we to judge ? 

46 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You misunderstand me . 

im not referring to that exact scene. I mean in general you need to drive the land as that’s how it is . 

what we do is criminal . You can dress that up however you want . If people want to celebrate a mans passing by going to the nth degree in his passion , I’ll ask again who are we to judge ? 

Criminal yeah, doesn't mean people don't have to have morals. What's right and wrong is different to legal and illegal in my eyes. Driving around across someone else's livelihood and treating your quarry like shit is wrong however you choose to justify it.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

What ever way you want to look at it...5/10/15 motors full of wankers,ripping up some ones field ,blocking the roads like that,playing up...is not hunting/sporting in any way ...then the fact that they was bright enough to film it/get themselves filmed only makes the rest of us look like scum...and make no bones about it... THEY ARE SCUM...myself I'm a decent sort,by no means an angel by a  long mile...but I sure as f**k know how to play the game......

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2