F**k em

Can be explained  ,right the hare had bin wounded by the rifle lads hence why the stuck 2 on it 2 get the poor thing put down as humane as possible, the lads in the cars were learner drivers being prepared for there driving tests in a responsible way as 2 not inconvenience other road users 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately true...? Facts are,.. whether a man and his running dawg are ultra polite and show the utmost respect,.. the Farming community (and the UK Law itself),.. will not allow the pursuit 

Criminal yeah, doesn't mean people don't have to have morals. What's right and wrong is different to legal and illegal in my eyes. Driving around across someone else's livelihood and treating your qua

What ever way you want to look at it...5/10/15 motors full of wankers,ripping up some ones field ,blocking the roads like that,playing up...is not hunting/sporting in any way ...then the fact that the

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Can be explained  ,right the hare had bin wounded by the rifle lads hence why the stuck 2 on it 2 get the poor thing put down as humane as possible, the lads in the cars were learner drivers being prepared for there driving tests in a responsible way as 2 not inconvenience other road users 

Or its a bunch of c**ts being c**ts 

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Is that a Citroën Xsara.... ?

no wonder they ain’t worried about getting there motors jacked off em……bet the catalyst converters have already been removed it’s the only thing of value 

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, poxon said:

no wonder they ain’t worried about getting there motors jacked off em……bet the catalyst converters have already been removed it’s the only thing of value 

Makes sense financially tbh, if you're coursing regularly just buy a cheap banger for a couple of hundred and away you go. ?

Edited by Greb147
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Makes sense financially tbh, if you're coursing regularly just buy a cheap banger for a couple of hundred and away you go. ?

? makes sense no tax mot insurance required if your using clone number plates 

33 minutes ago, Black neck said:

All I see was a bunch of concerned locals trying to stop a local gents dog chasing wild life….it looks like Fenton to me 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Worth the risk fella. 

I’m not in to that sort of thing but perfectly see why someone/people would do it that are dedicated to running there dog it’s the only way for them to get about an get runs in in this day an age I’m not in to the gangs of dudes driving all over crops crack though I can hardly have a opinion on illegal activity when I haven’t operated in side the law my self over the years an still don’t ??‍♂️ But if buying banger motors to ring an get about to get your dog/s work is ya thing it’s happy days 

• Like 1