F**k em

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately true...? Facts are,.. whether a man and his running dawg are ultra polite and show the utmost respect,.. the Farming community (and the UK Law itself),.. will not allow the pursuit 

Criminal yeah, doesn't mean people don't have to have morals. What's right and wrong is different to legal and illegal in my eyes. Driving around across someone else's livelihood and treating your qua

What ever way you want to look at it...5/10/15 motors full of wankers,ripping up some ones field ,blocking the roads like that,playing up...is not hunting/sporting in any way ...then the fact that the

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If some folks had a brain cell....they be f***ing dangerous...that sort of carry on is what's f****d the game....we can only look forward to more restrictive measures in the future ?

Following the course round in vehicles, yep, they are muppets. ?

10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

If some folks had a brain cell....they be f***ing dangerous...that sort of carry on is what's f****d the game....we can only look forward to more restrictive measures in the future ?

Games already fecked mate. Change of government and we will be consigned to the history books ??

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Games already fecked mate. Change of government and we will be consigned to the history books ??

I would say the time is already near there mate few more years and there will be no hunting with dog then it will be shooting then fishing it coming lads I feel for all the young lads just getting into the game now it sad the way things our going ? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

I would say the time is already near there mate few more years and there will be no hunting with dog then it will be shooting then fishing it coming lads I feel for all the young lads just getting into the game now it sad the way things our going ? 

No hunting with dogs could be a blessing mate depending how you look at it ??The only reason so many wrong uns come in to dogs is through what they see on media as the promotion of working dogs so could play out well as there be no need for social media hunting platforms no more if there’s no hunting with dogs 

• Like 2