collies to date.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bitch an a couple of pups . collie greyhound.

Cant fault this we acd x so far 

This is my most recent Australian addition...

Posted Images

Yep! I was tempted by a gundog (as I've not been getting on with one of my other kelpies) but decided that, if I changed now ( after five kelpies during the last twenty two years) I'd probably regret it. I went back to the same breeder who bred Noggin, my ultra laid back Bob Marley-like best mate.

Anyway...back to those stunning collie crosses...

• Like 4
4 hours ago, OldPhil said:

Yeah, I'm of a similar mind set..?

I only do a wee bit of Mouching after the odd rabbit and Roe, so I don't really need much of a performance dog or high class jukel...

I just use a roustabout cur, and live in hopes? 

Certain colours attract me,..  don't know WHY,.. but, I stopped trying to figure it out, many years ago?

Spots or Speckles,...I find them all,...interesting....

Stay safe now lads,...kind regards, OldPhil.?

File0097.jpg

I like pieds, brindles roans. So did this fella. Click on the title.

WWW.POETRYFOUNDATION.ORG

Glory be to God for dappled things—

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1

For me collies are to frustration, irritation and stress as deerhound crosses are to peace, tranquility and low blood pressure. Had a Hancock collie/grey. Drove me fooking nuts! Bugger haunted me for 14 years. Kept thinking this will be the last year but it lived to just short of 15. Mrs and kids loved it. I f****n didn't.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
15 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

For me collies are to frustration, irritation and stress as deerhound crosses are to peace, tranquility and low blood pressure. Had a Hancock collie/grey. Drove me fooking nuts! Bugger haunted me for 14 years. Kept thinking this will be the last year but it lived to just short of 15. Mrs and kids loved it. I f****n didn't.

Had a Hancock once. I'm not a fan either. Lacked any drive.. I always preferred to breed my own. worker to worker. Perfect for me now having heavy collie blood though. IV got my "aim an fire" bitch but I'm not getting any younger an don't do anywhere near what I used to. Laws got insane. So an ol cur companion that looks like a mongrel kicking about the bushes an capable on a lamp is ideal for me these days. 

Edited by Nickms
?
  • Like 6