1 hour ago, chesney said:

I think what general is saying is one the organisation set up is not welcoming to some lads that dig terriers i could be wrong.

Chesney…. In all honesty I haven’t a clue. I’m still struggling to get my head around why the NWTF was even included in what is clearly a personal issue in N.I., or why my name appears in the original post, and it’s the only reason I’ve bothered to respond

What I do know is that petty divisions…., and yes I do believe it’s petty in comparison to the overall scheme of things….., only serves to aid one group and that’s definitely not those who would wish to see terrier work continue. And I'm sure that's no one's intention at all.

J.M.H.O. - Barrie

Edited by Barrie
  • Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just a brief addition, but an important one.... The other alternative of course is to get together with a few friends and form a club of your own. It may seem a thankless task at times and a

Why not support both? not as if lads can’t afford a few quid these days. Brexit hasn’t starved ye “yet” ?   Correct me if I’m wrong but the Fell & Moorland is a working terrier organisation

If the past few weeks haven’t taught you what you can achieve by pulling together, instead of pulling each other apart, then sadly it was a missed opportunity. All you’ve done is wasted everyone else'

21 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Chesney…. In all honesty I haven’t a clue. I’m still struggling to get my head around why the NWTF was even included in what is clearly a personal issue in N.I., or why my name appears in the original post, and it’s the only reason I’ve bothered to respond

What I do know is that petty divisions…., and yes I do believe it’s petty in comparison to the overall scheme of things….., only serves to aid one group and that’s definitely not those who would wish to see terrier work continue. And I'm sure that's no one's intention at all.

J.M.H.O. - Barrie

Just looks they have a difference of opinion Barrie wouldnt be taken no heed in it let them to it. The lads that run the iwtf do alot a good at the end of the day there the only voice for terrier work and its a cause well worth supporting.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Barrie said:

J.M.H.O. - Barrie

Barrie, my sincerest apologies and would like to wish you a very merry Christmas and happy and healthy New year?

Yourself, NWTF, or the IWTF  should never been brought into whatever gripe this fella has with me personally... Which believe me I don't even know myself I barely remember this person.. it was 10 years ago...

General, if you would like to PM me I'm most certain I can iron out any personal grievance you have with me very quickly indeed..?

I regret even biting and to the childish replies I have given on this topic and will go back now and delete any silly insults or derogatory comments... 

The IWTF was set up to try and protect terrier work in Ireland North and South and any legislation or future attacks it may suffer... It's about terrier work... Not people... 

So if me personally being on that committee stops them and there friends and people they know joining

I would step of the committee in a heartbeat...? 

I wish everyone a merry Christmas ☃️ ? and a very happy and healthy New year....

I will comment no more..

General if your going to reply just pm me.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, stop.end said:

Barrie, my sincerest apologies and would like to wish you a very merry Christmas and happy and healthy New year?

Yourself, NWTF, or the IWTF  should never been brought into whatever gripe this fella has with me personally... Which believe me I don't even know myself I barely remember this person.. it was 10 years ago...

General, if you would like to PM me I'm most certain I can iron out any personal grievance you have with me very quickly indeed..?

I regret even biting and to the childish replies I have given on this topic and will go back now and delete any silly insults or derogatory comments... 

The IWTF was set up to try and protect terrier work in Ireland North and South and any legislation or future attacks it may suffer... It's about terrier work... Not people... 

So if me personally being on that committee stops them and there friends and people they know joining

I would step of the committee in a heartbeat...? 

I wish everyone a merry Christmas ☃️ ? and a very happy and healthy New year....

I will comment no more..

General if your going to reply just pm me.

Stop End

Thank you for your more than generous comments, which I know are very genuine and sincere. But as far as I’m concerned you don’t owe me any apologies, not for anything at all.

Y.I.S. - Barrie

• Thanks 1

Barrie I think you’ll find I wasn’t the one mentioned your Full name in a post! if you would have looked back you would have seen who mentioned your full name. Either way it’s on the www. anyway as your president of your organisation for anyone to see and god knows where else. That’s your choice not mine. The IWTF representative I was only speaking about and not the entire organisation and the NWFT was only put in as it was being mentioned also beforehand not by me either. It was solely to give an example of groups that should be glad of support. If it came across that way I do apologise but it wasn’t intended.  I never ridiculed any of the organisations or other men that work hard for terrierwork. That’s what I meant when I was referring to words getting twisted. Thats it put to bed on my side anyhow

Atb 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, THE GENERAL said:

Barrie I think you’ll find I wasn’t the one mentioned your Full name in a post! if you would have looked back you would have seen who mentioned your full name. Either way it’s on the www. anyway as your president of your organisation for anyone to see and god knows where else. That’s your choice not mine. The IWTF representative I was only speaking about and not the entire organisation and the NWFT was only put in as it was being mentioned also beforehand not by me either. It was solely to give an example of groups that should be glad of support. If it came across that way I do apologise but it wasn’t intended.  I never ridiculed any of the organisations or other men that work hard for terrierwork. That’s what I meant when I was referring to words getting twisted. Thats it put to bed on my side anyhow

Atb 

Hi General

Yes I’m afraid it’s all over the place, everywhere from Hansard to the Antis Hate List, that's why I never bother trying to hide it, there's no point. But it’s an evil necessity rather than a personal preference and something you have to live with. Unfortunately you can’t get away with standing up in Court, writing to Politicians and Ministers, and putting in Government Submissions etc. as a “Mr X Who Lives Over the Hill” and still maintain any sort of professional credibility.

As for the other matters, as you say, best put to bed, I wish you and yours all the very best during the forthcoming season…. Stay safe and stay well.

Y.I.S. - Barrie