Bedlington terrier

Hi does anyone know of any beddy terriers after a nice one not the lambs headed ones.know it's all secret squril if you know the right lads there's good ones about etc.dog or bitch doesn't matter it's for a old boy I know he lost his around 6months ago and he's lost without it.as was just him and dog went everywhere with him work everything so anyone in the know of any not silly money or any coming up please give me a shout

The post seems to suggest that a working bred Bedlington is required. Why? If it is for an old chap wanting a companion dog then a working bred terrier will bring needless problems, and it would be a waste of a well bred terrier, if such a Bedlington could be found.

I have seen a few KC Bedlingtons regularly on walks in recent years that I am warming to. Nice healthy friendly dogs with terrier spirit but without the extreme living life at 100mph drive. Who needs that if you're not grafting them?

• Like 1
On 09/11/2021 at 20:13, Councilestatekid said:

Hi does anyone know of any beddy terriers after a nice one not the lambs headed ones.know it's all secret squril if you know the right lads there's good ones about etc.dog or bitch doesn't matter it's for a old boy I know he lost his around 6months ago and he's lost without it.as was just him and dog went everywhere with him work everything so anyone in the know of any not silly money or any coming up please give me a shout

There's a litter on working dog and ferrets on Facebook I don't no nowt about the litter or the lad selling em