Northern Ireland Hunting Act (Ban)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Too many looking for fame and getting their ego stroked

For ALL  Northern Ireland Hunting, Fishing, Shooting or Rural Community supporters. We all need to share this attached link to every hunting, fishing, shooting and farming organisation throughout Irel

The hunting ban was voted down today in stormont yeeeeehooooo

Posted Images

On 10/11/2021 at 18:43, sionnach99 said:

I think a massive problem is Facebook. It is easy to point fingers and argue when the going gets tough but if we all pull together surely there is a way of getting on with things. Is there anyway members could collectively get together and get on to Facebook and get those pages down. North Carlow lurcher page is especially bad. Absolutely disgracefull. 

I tried to get it closed down. I joined for that purpose only as I was getting so much bad feedback on it. I quickly looked up the lads I knew on it and asked the to contact the admin. Some did to be fair. For my efforts in trying to tidy up their act I got barred from the group for complaining!! And they actually stated I was too much of an Anti? && I’ve done my bit to protect hunting in the country. 

A friend raised a very valid point to me yesterday about this site. As they don’t take one bit of notice about genuine complaints he questioned could it be run by Antis? When you think of it this is a great way to collect names and data on stupid people. ?‍♂️

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Corkman said:

I tried to get it closed down. I joined for that purpose only as I was getting so much bad feedback on it. I quickly looked up the lads I knew on it and asked the to contact the admin. Some did to be fair. For my efforts in trying to tidy up their act I got barred from the group for complaining!! And they actually stated I was too much of an Anti? && I’ve done my bit to protect hunting in the country. 

A friend raised a very valid point to me yesterday about this site. As they don’t take one bit of notice about genuine complaints he questioned could it be run by Antis? When you think of it this is a great way to collect names and data on stupid people. ?‍♂️

The problem you have is that you have clowns accusing you of being an anti when you raise valid points and of not working your dogs when you don’t plaster your whole life on social media!

Edited by Setenta
*of
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Setenta said:

The problem you have is that you have clowns accusing you of being an anti when you raise valid points and of not working your dogs when you don’t plaster your whole life on social media!

That is not really a problem though because no sane person would give two hoots what some plonker on the internet thinks of him

• Like 1
3 hours ago, terryd said:

That is not really a problem though because no sane person would give two hoots what some plonker on the internet thinks of him

100%! Unfortunately, there are people who love the attention and crave a few pats on their back from their pals and post everything they do with their dogs. Which the anti’s absolutely love!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Lads... please complete Countryside Alliance e-lobby. It’s the least people can do is click a few buttons. No matter where you are support the fight and don’t let the Antis take the high moral ground or beat us at the numbers game! 

WWW.COUNTRYSIDE-ALLIANCE.ORG

Sign the Countryside Alliance Ireland's e-lobby against John Blair MLA's Hunting of Wild Mammals...

• Like 6
18 hours ago, Corkman said:

Lads... please complete Countryside Alliance e-lobby. It’s the least people can do is click a few buttons. No matter where you are support the fight and don’t let the Antis take the high moral ground or beat us at the numbers game! 

WWW.COUNTRYSIDE-ALLIANCE.ORG

Sign the Countryside Alliance Ireland's e-lobby against John Blair MLA's Hunting of Wild Mammals...

Cork man give us a Irish postcode area please. Won’t work because not in Ireland 

• Like 1