David Platts deerhound documentary

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the Deerhound hybrids....? I miss them.....?  

Deerhound hybrids were all the rage in the 1980's,...we all had some fun...?  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, New moon said:

Platts got a litter in cmw today, still on 11 generations which surprises me, look like deerhounds, run like greyhounds is the mantra.

How much?

The secretary of the English Deerhound Association has a litter of 3/4 deerhound 1/4 greyhound on sale for £950  a piece.  She does  not refer to them as English deerhounds though, as she has in the past.

There's a litter of Platt blooded pups on Pets4homes at a reasonable price. Look good pups.

4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

How much?

The secretary of the English Deerhound Association has a litter of 3/4 deerhound 1/4 greyhound on sale for £950  a piece.  She does  not refer to them as English deerhounds though, as she has in the past.

There's a litter of Platt blooded pups on Pets4homes at a reasonable price. Look good pups.

No price mate. If anyones daft enough to pay 950 they got to much money, you can get a proper working bred pup for 200 ish

14 hours ago, chartpolski said:

I may be wrong, but I don't think she has any pure Deerhounds now.

I saw her at Wolsingham Show, and she won the lurcher pups with a 3/4 deerhound, 1/8 Greyhound, 1/8 Wheaton.

A really nice looking pup, looked just like a pure deerhound .

I don't know about any pups she has, or what price they were.

Cheers.

Would have been a canny bitch to put a greyhound, grew, or saluki bred over, but at £2500 a pup for a pure deerhound 

19 hours ago, New moon said:

No price mate. If anyones daft enough to pay 950 they got to much money, you can get a proper working bred pup for 200 ish

I  am getting a male pup from Jackie but by all means   if you can let me know of a Deerhound /greyhound based pup no other breed for £200 ish then let me know,atb My hounds

5 hours ago, my hounds said:

I  am getting a male pup from Jackie but by all means   if you can let me know of a Deerhound /greyhound based pup no other breed for £200 ish then let me know,atb My hounds

There will be deerhound blooded dogs for far less than 950 and probably from good working parents, patience  grasshopper.

Edited by New moon