3 hours ago, Francie said:

These nurses an care workers worked the last two years way f**k all jab an now there getting sacked for not getting it,EVEN THO THERE BEEN TESTED REGURALY FFS

There been tested regularly,why is that not good enough?they've probably got antibodies.

Whst a f***ing scam through under the bus.

f**k them 

Spent thousands on protecting the nhs nonsense , telling everyone to get jabbed , 

let them put their money where their mouth is and get jabbed . 

• Like 1

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All politicians know the NHS if fcked. You simply cannot flood the UK with people and continue to give everyone free care. The NHS has become a monster and a politions career would be over for even su

What's the point? When there's more folks jabbed taking up beds than the non vaccinated??? I will go in front of a firing squad before I roll up my sleeve?

Get on a boat mate I live in a lovely community, just booked Christmas dinner for me the misses and a dozen or so  neighbors we sit out and have quiz,s,drinks and music in the summer, it’s like life b

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t think the unjabbed nurses an porters an stuff have been telling folk to get jabbed ? more like the other 90 percent an the folk in charge that wanted that message out. Well fcuk them, let’s see how we cope with a lot less staff in an already struggling nhs 

There places are in their dinghys on the high seas as I type 

• Haha 2

I see the anti vaxers as the labour party, object to everything but never come up with a solution. Personally i dont believe vaccine should be compulsory, and also i believe it should never have made it here in the 1st place. I took it and was fortunate not to have any side effects and when our young girl got kung flu, thankfully i didnt. If the distrust in government is so low then the queen needs to get off her oul arse and get a new one in place instead of raping the tax payer

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I see the anti vaxers as the labour party, object to everything but never come up with a solution. Personally i dont believe vaccine should be compulsory, and also i believe it should never have made it here in the 1st place. I took it and was fortunate not to have any side effects and when our young girl got kung flu, thankfully i didnt. If the distrust in government is so low then the queen needs to get off her oul arse and get a new one in place instead of raping the tax payer

Do you know what, that’s a very good post mate.

I don’t believe in mandates either but I sort of guess why they are doing it.

I reckon it’s for the same reason a bloke has to ware a hi viz to come round and read your electric meter ! Lol 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Speak for yaself mate I know my whole street sn most of my estate, kids out playing with neighbours kids all day everyday, still chat over fences an borrow odd shit off each other, sorry if you felt you had to leave to experience that but you didn’t ?

the same here mate even me old lady has neighbours do more for her then her own kids that have moved on to other areas 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Francie said:

These nurses an care workers worked the last two years way f**k all jab an now there getting sacked for not getting it,EVEN THO THERE BEEN TESTED REGURALY FFS

There been tested regularly,why is that not good enough?they've probably got antibodies.

Whst a f***ing scam through under the bus.

Better still they will use there labour gladly through the winter then sack them come spring when demand is lower dirty caniving barstuards ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Speak for yaself mate I know my whole street sn most of my estate, kids out playing with neighbours kids all day everyday, still chat over fences an borrow odd shit off each other, sorry if you felt you had to leave to experience that but you didn’t ?

I thought you were on a farm in Yorkshire ? 

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Glad you don't live next door to me ffs.........leaning over my fence talking sh1t and begging off me ??

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

An I’m glad I don’t live next to you ya anti social miser ?

I'm not anti social........I just don't like people that's all.............but as I've said before pal your'e more than welcome to come down for a shot anytime...........just don't lean on my fence and keep ya hands in your pocket ?

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, tilimangro said:

100% this has been the plan for sometime

No real community 

Division 

Get on a boat mate I live in a lovely community, just booked Christmas dinner for me the misses and a dozen or so  neighbors we sit out and have quiz,s,drinks and music in the summer, it’s like life back when people cared I don’t even lock the doors anymore ??

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1