• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a few days out and enjoying the season so far 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

How's any pups turned out of Bruce northern and how's this youngster bred looks well put together and coming on well  .looks some good days out your having 

We dog in the photos is a acd greyhound x collie greyhound as far as pups from bruce turned out r ok asfar as i know be getting one in a month or 2 be  able to tell for myself myself better had a good we day yesterday bolting for tbe we acd x 20211212_122657.thumb.jpg.004906f1de988be349851539d9803d8e.jpg

• Like 5
14 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Another good day you had .that youngster is doing you proud and looks to be ticking all the boxes but  can I ask.Why you moved a way from the beddys for the time being I know you say you have a pup coming up but I was just curious 

Just a we change mate heard alot of good things about the man that was breeding the pups and the hround he was working his dogs on were simaler to mine so thought why not give it a go and happy i did 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Just a we change mate heard alot of good things about the man that was breeding the pups and the hround he was working his dogs on were simaler to mine so thought why not give it a go and happy i did 

Well it's certainly paying of for you .how' old is Bruce now northern i always liked the look of him a handy type 

On 16/12/2021 at 11:01, breeze said:

NL..... I know its still very early days with the acd bitch, but have you thought about putting beddy x onto her at a later date ? Or would you keep her type and the beddy types seperate  

No dont think i would breeze would keep them seperate 

• Like 2