hunt cruelty footage

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

It just shows you the attitude of some of the owners that these dogs attract. 

By all accounts it was known as being man aggressive which should have set the alarm bells ringing for anyone with an ounce of sense, instead it's been pissed from pillar to post when it should have knocked on the head. 

They won't knock em on the head...they got to get their money they payed back for them?

• Like 2

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I remember a while back seeing a lad with a beautiful looking dog and asking him if it was an Irish Stafford ?...he laughed at me and said it was a XL Bully...." whats that " i said and he didnt seem to know himself but it was in some shape and an impressive looking dog.

What breed/breeds do they actually consist of then ?

APBT and Mastiff from what i believe, could just as easily be Am Staff crosses as well I guess. 

Edited by Greb147
12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Yes that's all they are really I'd say. 

no theyre not, some are coming out at 14tts

19 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Is that not what a Bandog is ?....or is that the same thin, im out of touch with all these breeds.

different animal, these have got all sorts mixed into them - hounds, english bulldog, beagle, american bulldog, staff, irish staff etc.

39 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

different animal, these have got all sorts mixed into them - hounds, english bulldog, beagle, american bulldog, staff, irish staff etc.

xl bullys arent 14tts they them pocket bullys deformed little things 

13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Same shit different name.They're all made up of allsorts.You can breed 2 pockets and get a standard,breed 2 standards and get an xl and visa/ versa.Theyre just mutts made up of different bull breeds,bulldogs and probably some mastiff in some of them.They've been produced all different ways thats why they dont breed true.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Same shit different name.They're all made up of allsorts.You can breed 2 pockets and get a standard,breed 2 standards and get an xl and visa/ versa.Theyre just mutts made up of different bull breeds,bulldogs and probably some mastiff in some of them.They've been produced all different ways thats why they dont breed true.

?

40 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

its the same 'breed'

36 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the dog which attacked the bain looks  mastiff x apbt i know lads had same years ago identical to it 

not a merle you wouldnt have, its a xl bully not a bandog

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

XL's don't come out at 14 inch to the shoulders. 

29 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

its the same 'breed'

not a merle you wouldnt have, its a xl bully not a bandog

They're not a breed at all and the could have bandog in them as there's plenty out there now producing merle bandog types now as merle seems to be the in thing if you wanna ask silly money and whoevers buying ain't even gunna be interested in health/temperament/working ability

Just now, South hams hunter said:

american bullys do 

But this dog was a XL Bully, they have probably got more Mastiff in the mix than the smaller types.

Regarding their temperament, I can't say I've been around any so couldn't tell you but if they're anything like my brothers American Bulldog I wouldn't trust em as far as I could throw them. 

Look, any breed can have bad specimens it's just that when something like that flips it will take some stopping. 

Years ago, when I was a youth,...(I did say, years ago)....,nobody that I  knew, kept a dog if it had no worth...

Why would you,..? 

Life was hard enough,. who the feck wants a passenger in their yard?

SO,...why would any sane man keep a dog that might turn into a man biter....

How did things ever come to this...?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1