hunt cruelty footage

10 minutes ago, sid g said:

decribe working class ... i used to paint pylons and work a fruit n veg stall brought up on a rough mining estate , poached on many a big estate , dug foxes for fun , and rode with the hunt , 

And there in lye's the truth of the matter, upper class is a state of mind, so is working class and so is lower class. FFS it only exists in the mind and only matters if you let it.

• Like 5

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Born Hunter said:

I believe that. :laugh:

Just know, I give folks who speak down on lurchermen the same shit :thumbs:

the village idiots (toffs)?round me with there facebook pages etc are horrible c**ts hard work lads even walking lurchers without old bill turning up even farmers hate them its getting worse 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, sid g said:

thats why we need the hunts more than ever imo once the hunts have gone , everything else will follow hunting with dogs including gun dogs , then the antis will turn to shoots fishing it`ll all be gone , 

They’re already starting to sab shoots when they get bored being run around by hunts. Anyone that lamps in a cull zone runs the risk of getting shit off them. I’m sure ferreters have had grief in the past by antis but wait until it’s at the same level as sabing.

Country culture and community is being destroyed by the urbanisation of this country. To me, protecting hunting is about protecting that culture. As I think you’re suggesting, it’s on the front line of that fight. 

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Going back (quite a few)years, I was going to get a bow as i wanted to go after fox with one. Never got a bow as laws were passed to make it illegal before i got the chance. As this was a minority fieldsport at best it was banned with no contest. The thought process leading to the hunting ban could have been so much different if all had kicked off to support the bowhunters then

Just now, sid g said:

i`ve seen sheffield down here on the shoots , my mates a keeper he was saying shoots are easy targets because the dont have   the numbers hunts do , 

Yep, can sab a shoot piece of piss. Guns mean anyone does anything at all and that’s them gone for good.

Only the big estates shooting 4-5 days a week could probably afford security to deal with them.

• Like 1

I've got 6 horses agisted on my place atm, it pays the bills but they are cnts of things and get a bit of wood up the side of the head when they try to stomp on the dogs when we walk around the property. I don't think city dwelling anti's realize how tough and powerful horses are. They hurt me good running dogs and they'll be off to the doggers, lol.

What's how much someone earns got to do with anything. 

One day they will come for ferreting. The headlines will read... 

"rich lawyer who lives in 500K house beats rabbit to death and throws to ferrets who bite pieces from it" 

or.. 

"benifits recipient who lives in free house beats rabbit to death and throws to ferrets who bite pieces from it" 

It's a cnuts trick to get people engaged in non stories. Every time someone clicks a news item you make money for the parasites that make this shite up. Don't engage and don't lower yourselves. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Since when has the class structure of England come down to how much money you've got ?

Plenty of us have a few quid more than we need....but that wont stop me coming round and slipping into your sister and wiping my knob on her curtains on the way out ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting.

A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and class hatred, nothing to do with hunting.

The debate centred around fox hunting.....barely a mention of hare coursing, stag hunting , mink hunting etc, and the paradox is that fox hunting didn't stop, but all the rest were banned !

If you ask the man on the street what the ban was about, they will answer fox hunting.

The rest of us were simply collateral damage.

Cheers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2