hunt cruelty footage

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Probably the best way to deal with it. Hopefully it’s chip paper already.

0510BC53-59E0-47CC-9D91-B9D33CF5CA59.jpeg

Or it should of said:

Anyone who's got a problem with it, you try controlling an animal with a dick as long as your arm.

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

EXCLUSIVE: Teacher Sarah Moulds, 37, is said to be 'terrified' of returning to her family home...

Listen to that filth, trying to make her out to be some toff because she doesn’t live in a f***ing council house.

29 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Listen to that filth, trying to make her out to be some toff because she doesn’t live in a f***ing council house.

Some of the  classiest people in the UK are living or have lived in council houses. 

Edited by jukel123
11 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Some of the  classiest people in the UK are living or have lived in council houses. 

I didn’t say otherwise. The tone of the news article is to make her out to be somehow privileged, leveraging the toff stereotype to whip up antipathy amongst the readership.

8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

She’s a primary school teacher who lives in a marginally above average house. She’s no more a toff than any of the rest of us.

?shes a toff living with toffs its the reason shes getting the hassle she is the village f***ing idiots that have an opinion on everything like banning fireworks facebook pages all ganging up on people etc