hunt cruelty footage

just seen  video footage on bbc news, didnthear what it was all about, but it shows a loose horse, belonging to a woman member of the hunt,being badly mistreated by this woman whogets hold of it, and promptly proceeds to start laying the boot in on it, and lashing it round the face and head with the reins, no need for that sort of treatment to an animal, more fuel for the antis and rspca, all types of hunting in a very serious state at the moment, with out this kind of behaviour,from people who didnt give a toss about the dog lads when the hunting ban came in.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me if anyone actually gets " offended " by that then for f**k sake dont leave the house....ever !......wrong,yes....but hardly anything to get excited about is it !

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

I well remember the debates in parliament about banning hunting. A labour MP said it wasn't about animal welfare, it was about giving Tory toffs in red coats a bloody nose ! It was political and

Posted Images

That's being filmed by sabs right? I fully expect they f****d about in their usual provocative manor stressing every c**t out and that woman snapped with her horse. It ain't right but I'd be a hypocrite if I claimed I'd never regretted my actions with my dogs in a stressful situation after the fact.

No idea why you're sticking the knife in re 'dog lads'. Like most lads in hunt service aren't at it themselves...

• Like 4

in my opinion a lot of the hunting brigade always classed themselves as a cut above ordinary working dog lads, the class divide, them and us,they came out on top after the ban despite all the marches and rallies hyde park, and where did it get the coursing lads, nowhere.

32 minutes ago, sid g said:

fook all to do with the hunt its a follower , the 2 hunts i was involved with did plenty to support terrier lads , clips here if it offends anyone let me know i`ll take it down , 

Any decent animal loving member on this forum would or should be offended by that clip ,   but hey up i live in the real world i no what goes on out there 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Big deal. I am so shocked and offended I am going for a lie down. Does this footage merit making BBC news?  Do me a favour.

Opening meets past week or two, along with a few other recent bits of bad press, it all has a bit of momentum in the media. Another time it probably wouldn’t have done.

9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Opening meets past week or two, along with a few other recent bits of bad press, it all has a bit of momentum in the media. Another time it probably wouldn’t have done.

I can think of a dozen more newsworthy  events than 'woman kicks horse'. Some horses require a firm hand ( or boot), the same as some dogs. I once went  to a field trial with a famous handler. Before we went he took one of his competing springers into a barn and leathered it. He said it was such a hard b*****d that it knew it could get away with things in a field trial with so many watching, so he was just reminding it who the daddy was. He said he had done it way out of sight and sound of his other competing bitch because it was so sensitive it would be stressed out and unable to perform had it witnessed the leathering of the other bitch. Some horses are the same. They need harsh discipline sometimes. The horse entered the horse box after it had been punished....job done.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I can think of a dozen more newsworthy  events than 'woman kicks horse'. Some horses require a firm hand ( or boot), the same as some dogs. I once went  to a field trial with a famous handler. Before we went he took one of his competing springers into a barn and leathered it. He said it was such a hard b*****d that it knew it could get away with things in a field trial with so many watching, so he was just reminding it who the daddy was. He said he had done it way out of sight and sound of his other competing bitch because it was so sensitive it would be stressed out and unable to perform had it witnessed the leathering of the other bitch. Some horses are the same. They need harsh discipline sometimes.

I wasn’t really justifying it, just explaining why.

Since when did the news report anything other than stuff that gets a reaction out of folk?

Just now, Born Hunter said:

I wasn’t really justifying it, just explaining why.

Since when did the news report anything other than stuff that gets a reaction out of folk?

Yes we have been trained to accept this sort of thing as news. It isn't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
43 minutes ago, grompz said:

in my opinion a lot of the hunting brigade always classed themselves as a cut above ordinary working dog lads, the class divide, them and us,they came out on top after the ban despite all the marches and rallies hyde park, and where did it get the coursing lads, nowhere.

And thats how the ban was so successful, by division thats rife in the field sports world, easily conquered when your not united

• Like 5