Stoppers

On 06/11/2021 at 15:56, poxon said:

I’ve used them on dogs I’ve raced an dogs I’ve lamped they seem alright. On the dogs I’ve lamped I always put a bit of electrical tape round em just for that bit of extra security I also have the Velcro’s facing outwards not like what’s in the picture facing inward 

Its amazing how a dog making a right show of having strapping on will suddenly forget about it when something gets up ?. Completely agree on velcro fastening and use of micropore tape (no doubt electric tape also works well). I found the stretch fabric tape that sticks to itself is genius at emergency strapping but no good for securing boots etc

• Like 1

i only ever get a problem if they run on a roadway and never done any strapping up there normaly ok after a day or two my bitch lost a nail completely a fortnight ago and killed 2x2 on sat morn what are you running on mate (ground i mean not quarry).

2 hours ago, two crows said:

i only ever get a problem if they run on a roadway and never done any strapping up there normaly ok after a day or two my bitch lost a nail completely a fortnight ago and killed 2x2 on sat morn what are you running on mate (ground i mean not quarry).

Its a slight cut thats healed n nothing to worry about she never limped on it from the night she done it just stopper sticks out slightly now just me bieng abit cautious if it causes too much of a problem ill get it removed some bad patches of flint where i go as much as you try n avoid sooner or later youll bump into some. 

• Like 2