Blitz 240

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you going to enlighten us ? Or is it a secret in case they sell out to ? 

Balls I had a blitz a couple of years ago brand new and sold for eightly quid no wonder he gave me good review

Don’t even bother buying from lightforce Australia the import tax and duty is ridiculous I got stung by them find someone who lives in Australia and get them to send as a present ? or keep an eye on e

Posted Images

15 hours ago, FUJI said:

Lightforce lamps have the worst wiring & switches I've ever known of on any lamps,why they put poor quality wiring & cheap switches on what are decent lamps is beyond me?..there's way better lamps out there then any Lightforce lamps these days for only a fraction of the price,superior wiring,switches & better beam too ?

Like what for example??

Don’t even bother buying from lightforce Australia the import tax and duty is ridiculous I got stung by them find someone who lives in Australia and get them to send as a present ? or keep an eye on eBay there’s one or two popping up now and again atb BB

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bunnyboiler said:

Don’t even bother buying from lightforce Australia the import tax and duty is ridiculous I got stung by them find someone who lives in Australia and get them to send as a present ? or keep an eye on eBay there’s one or two popping up now and again atb BB

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

LIGHTFORCE produces a wide range of superior portable lighting that will not let you down. Computer...

There you go £140 just put your blitz head on it ?

Yer it’s the head that’s the problem, my missus got a friend on oz so might get on to that present idea ? these night savers are a bag of dog shit, just paid £119 for one been out with it tonight and they are shit, I don’t like the cool white beam anyway but even if I did u still can’t see anything half as far as the blitz 

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve been trying to sort these out for last week or so but with no success, nobody in the uk has got any apparently but I’ve brought one from 4x4 obsession although they haven’t got them yet they will be here in 2 weeks ish and they will be first company getting them over here but they are £180 ??‍♂️

2 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

I’ve been trying to sort these out for last week or so but with no success, nobody in the uk has got any apparently but I’ve brought one from 4x4 obsession although they haven’t got them yet they will be here in 2 weeks ish and they will be first company getting them over here but they are £180 ??‍♂️

The sportsman gun centre are a Lightforce distributor so keep an eye on there for one as well mate 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, twelsh said:

Its crazy how prices gone up mate could buy new for £100 ??

Bloody mad, wouldn't mind paying it but when you look at the quality of them they a cheap plastics and crap wiring probably cost a fraction to make as to what they sell them for.

Still the best to lamp to use though ?

• Like 1