New books out

3 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Which book? The above ,or an older one?

Older book mate,there’s is a dog in the story and the pic show my mate with 2 deer in front of him.That was caught off 2 deerhound greyhounds and the story is about this bullx bitch.And it was made out the the dog got it’s 1st everything and it was a load of shit and all lies.My mate who has the original pics wants his money back for the book as that story put him off from reading the rest of it.Basically you could tell the book was all lies.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I was at one of the days in a chapter of “Dogs & Deer” and I can tell you it’s word for word. Likewise quiet a few pals, very good lads, did guest chapters in various books and they 100%

It clearly states ,” one of the fastest deadliest things to ever be unleashed in the fields of the uk , with his lurchers “ 

I think it’s one of them that dog lads can creep round worrying about “the antis” or they can just say f**k it mate, I want to go out and see my dog leather gear. Antis are always going to be ant

Posted Images

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

If it’s about lurchers on big game I would be interested but no doubt they will sell out  quick then be on eBay for a marked up price ?

Ive got of dogs n deer passion for coursing hare n swift hound quite a few of them the wife buys them for me i dont think theyd make a profit now but few year ago they did

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Older book mate,there’s is a dog in the story and the pic show my mate with 2 deer in front of him.That was caught off 2 deerhound greyhounds and the story is about this bullx bitch.And it was made out the the dog got it’s 1st everything and it was a load of shit and all lies.My mate who has the original pics wants his money back for the book as that story put him off from reading the rest of it.Basically you could tell the book was all lies.

There's a big blue bull cross in it that my mate owned but had to get rid as he was getting sent down, think it's in one of his lurcher work books. 

He asked one of the lads who was flat out with it to star in one of his books, he rightly tuned him down IMO. 

Don't understand why you would want that attention tbh, each to their own I guess. 

Still, they make good reading and if he's done bits fair play. 

Edited by Greb147
3 hours ago, Greb147 said:

There's a big blue bull cross in it that my mate owned but had to get rid as he was getting sent down, think it's in one of his lurcher work books. 

He asked one of the lads who was flat out with it to star in one of his books, he rightly tuned him down IMO. 

Don't understand why you would want that attention tbh, each to their own I guess. 

The pic I’m on about is about this dog called Jess,my mates brother in law got it off him and he made it out about how he got it’s 1st everything with it and the dog was a pile of shit,that’s why my mate gave him it.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, baker boy said:

Nothing against the bloke dont know him but I cant read his books, I just cant get on with his style of writing, good pics tho

Mrs always gets me a book for Xmas...the Darcy ones,I've never held onto..he puts the miles in though,and takes quality photos ?

Well I was at one of the days in a chapter of “Dogs & Deer” and I can tell you it’s word for word.

Likewise quiet a few pals, very good lads, did guest chapters in various books and they 100% wasn’t bullshit.

The bloke puts in a lot of miles and is a very single minded type of bloke about whatever he is focusing on.

He definitely isn’t some kind of super hunter and he wouldn’t pretend he is.

I always found him a very decent bloke and he used to send me a free book every time one came out, I always insisted on paying but he wouldn’t hear of it.

Haven’t spoken to him in years but I can only speak as I found and he is a decent bloke.

He definitely isn’t bullshitting anyone, he may edit stuff to make a better book I’m sure but he is a mentalist when he gets a bee in his bonnet about a subject and will spend hours, weeks, months devoted to it.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Got a couple of his books including the first one though it's only my opinion and their is some cracking pics in it I think it was fuel to the antis regarding lurcher work. 

I think it’s one of them that dog lads can creep round worrying about “the antis” or they can just say f**k it mate, I want to go out and see my dog leather gear.

Antis are always going to be antis, “ethical” dog work won’t convince them otherwise…..f**k em, I love seeing some great big savage of a dog break stuff into tatters and long may there be lads willing to go out and just get stuff killed ?

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Was that the dog called “Blue” ? 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Well I was at one of the days in a chapter of “Dogs & Deer” and I can tell you it’s word for word.

Likewise quiet a few pals, very good lads, did guest chapters in various books and they 100% wasn’t bullshit.

The bloke puts in a lot of miles and is a very single minded type of bloke about whatever he is focusing on.

He definitely isn’t some kind of super hunter and he wouldn’t pretend he is.

I always found him a very decent bloke and he used to send me a free book every time one came out, I always insisted on paying but he wouldn’t hear of it.

Haven’t spoken to him in years but I can only speak as I found and he is a decent bloke.

He definitely isn’t bullshitting anyone, he may edit stuff to make a better book I’m sure but he is a mentalist when he gets a bee in his bonnet about a subject and will spend hours, weeks, months devoted to it.

He's as keen as mustard, an interesting fella

7 hours ago, lurchers said:

Don't know any of them from Adam, but if someone sends a article to him that's lies, or he's interviewing someone and they lie, he can't help that can he

10 hours ago, Gilbey said:

Don't know any of them from Adam, but if someone sends a article to him that's lies, or he's interviewing someone and they lie, he can't help that can he

Now if I remember right for the story the lad got a leather book signed off him.So I don’t think darcy met the the coming to think of it and I think is might of been the 1st or 2nd book he wrote.I just know the pic that is in it so like a lot of books you read and if you know the story it just puts ya off from reading them.

Edited by lurchers
31 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Now if I remember right for the story the lad got a leather book signed off him.So I don’t think darcy met the the coming to think of it and I think is might of been the 1st or 2nd book he wrote.I just know the pic that is in it so like a lot of books you read and if you know the story it just puts ya off from reading them.

It's in Running dog addiction, you've mentioned it a few times. With these new ones, there must be 30+ books, your pal or whoever didn't write all them lol

1 minute ago, Gilbey said:

It's in Running dog addiction, you've mentioned it a few times. With these new ones, there must be 30+ books, your pal or whoever didn't write all them lol

It might be mate if anybody has the 1st 2 books look for a pic of a lad with 2 deer lay on the floor in his back garden.It doesn’t show his full face but you will see a deerhound greyhound bitch and this brindle bullx bitch.