Scottish consultation on hunting with dogs

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It always amazes me. All of the dark and horrible stuff happening in the world, all of the ways our planet and society are falling apart ........ and folk are passionately worried about people chasing

I have faith we are going to have abit of a reset in this country at some stage. We carnt keep going down this road of pandering to the kinda snowflake and woke way of looking at everything. Where u c

Snp and green party going to f..k a way of life in scotland  there c**ts 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, fireman said:

It's why it's banned here in England because of the stress and suffering hunted fox suffers,just saying a fact..But all animals suffer stress when being hunted and to say they don't is but daft man, they just like every other animal do not suffer stress the same way we do and as for how healthy or not the quarry is has nothing to do with any of it..

No it is not do you just make stuff up?..

every single fox I have ever dug with a terrier and there has been a lot is in no way stressed...

in fact the complete opposite actually...just like the pic DC put up below...

the fox is always in a very calm and methodical state... meaning he or she just sits waiting patiently for his chance to bolt or get away as quickly as possible...

If the fox was in any way under stress he would be barking... Frothing at the mouth or going round the stop end circulating on itself but I have never dug one in any of the varied states of stress I have mentioned...

I have watched thousands of foxes being hunted with hounds...in some circumstances it seems even the fox is enjoying the hunt...

I've seen them lie down in cover, double back all sorts of cunning stuff, if that fox was in any state of stress it would not allow his brain to make all the great moves I've seen them make...

Same with a lurcher on his tail...agai I've seen a lot of foxes being taken by a lurcher may it be in daytime or night time and if they was stressed in anyway he would not be able to turn or Jink a lurcher or make it under a fence or through a gate again if under duress he would not be able to make Mili second decisions that sometimes sees him escape...

Lord burns actually made the same sentiments of thought in his closing notes on the hunting act..again a fox is hard wired for mellinium to kill fight or flight and escape and breed it really is that simple...

Your taking a anthropologists view where as I have studied and watched them in there most natural environment... being hunted...for over 35 years...

And to say all animals suffer stress when being hunted is the most daftest anti statement I have ever read or heard... If that was the case every animal would be just living a life of stress...as everyone of them will be hunted everyday in the wild..

And I'm not saying your anti before you start...?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, stop.end said:

No it is not do you just make stuff up?..

every single fox I have ever dug with a terrier and there has been a lot is in no way stressed...

in fact the complete opposite actually...just like the pic DC put up below...

the fox is always in a very calm and methodical state... meaning he or she just sits waiting patiently for his chance to bolt or get away as quickly as possible...

If the fox was in any way under stress he would be barking... Frothing at the mouth or going round the stop end circulating on itself but I have never dug one in any of the varied states of stress I have mentioned...

I have watched thousands of foxes being hunted with hounds...in some circumstances it seems even the fox is enjoying the hunt...

I've seen them lie down in cover, double back all sorts of cunning stuff, if that fox was in any state of stress it would not allow his brain to make all the great moves I've seen them make...

Same with a lurcher on his tail...agai I've seen a lot of foxes being taken by a lurcher may it be in daytime or night time and if they was stressed in anyway he would not be able to turn or Jink a lurcher or make it under a fence or through a gate again if under duress he would not be able to make Mili second decisions that sometimes sees him escape...

Lord burns actually made the same sentiments of thought in his closing notes on the hunting act..again a fox is hard wired for mellinium to kill fight or flight and escape and breed it really is that simple...

Your taking a anthropologists view where as I have studied and watched them in there most natural environment... being hunted...for over 35 years...

And to say all animals suffer stress when being hunted is the most daftest anti statement I have ever read or heard... If that was the case every animal would be just living a life of stress...as everyone of them will be hunted everyday in the wild..

And I'm not saying your anti before you start...?

Just can't be arsed to be honest but every animal suffers stress to some degree when being chased and if you had read wgat i said properly you would have seen i said" they don't suffer stress in the same way we do as like you say they'd go mental over it,as for  foxes being stressed when dug i won't give any anti's any ammo but they ain't all mellow at the end of a dig and sat waiting for a chance to bolt that's  for fecking sure..