Scottish consultation on hunting with dogs

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It always amazes me. All of the dark and horrible stuff happening in the world, all of the ways our planet and society are falling apart ........ and folk are passionately worried about people chasing

I have faith we are going to have abit of a reset in this country at some stage. We carnt keep going down this road of pandering to the kinda snowflake and woke way of looking at everything. Where u c

Snp and green party going to f..k a way of life in scotland  there c**ts 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

It amazes me how anyone would want to protect rats, everyone knows they need to be controlled. A terrier or lurcher kills as quick as a trap if not quicker so greenies and vegans are cruel cnts imo as well as being total fckwits.

You only needed to post that bit ?

• Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Seems to me the Scottish lurcher/fieldsports community need to go on the offensive as the Irish did/do, rather than sitting back moaning about what is surely inevitable otherwise. The starting point is to get rabbits exempted in the emerging bill as in the current legislation. Catching rabbits with birds of prey will remain lawful, for example, so why is there a proposed ban on dogs; that’s not a question for here but one of many to present to MSP’s etc. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, omegathelast said:

Seems to me the Scottish lurcher/fieldsports community need to go on the offensive as the Irish did/do, rather than sitting back moaning about what is surely inevitable otherwise. The starting point is to get rabbits exempted in the emerging bill as in the current legislation. Catching rabbits with birds of prey will remain lawful, for example, so why is there a proposed ban on dogs; that’s not a question for here but one of many to present to MSP’s etc. 

IMG-20220310-WA0003.jpg.0d37dbaa04e8e302359fcb2cea728026.jpg

1 hour ago, nothernlite said:

IMG-20220310-WA0003.jpg.0d37dbaa04e8e302359fcb2cea728026.jpg

It is the Greens that are behind this who were obviously given assurances on this a many other of their policies, in return for backing Sturgeons independence obsession. 

The detail of the exemptions make no sense whatsoever but the onus will be on the lurcher owner to demonstrate such exemptions each time. Totally unnecessary and perilous. Tightening up of the drafting might just save whippet and lurcher work north of the border. At the moment, it’s not looking good. 

• Like 1