Scottish consultation on hunting with dogs

27 minutes ago, omegathelast said:

Sadly, as suspected and warned, the Scottish Government have published the draft legislation which would make ALL lurcher work illegal north of the border. They are adding rabbits to the ban, alongside restricting fox hunting severely. 

When is this to happen

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It always amazes me. All of the dark and horrible stuff happening in the world, all of the ways our planet and society are falling apart ........ and folk are passionately worried about people chasing

I have faith we are going to have abit of a reset in this country at some stage. We carnt keep going down this road of pandering to the kinda snowflake and woke way of looking at everything. Where u c

Snp and green party going to f..k a way of life in scotland  there c**ts 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

When is this to happen

The draft bill was published today. Probably take 6-12 months to go though the various stages but others will know better.

My advice is lobby your MSP’s, join SACS and CA and actively press them to raise the parts of the bill that will ruin your way of life. The CA seem to respond like it’s just about fox hunting, whereas the idea that a young lad going out for a day in the countryside to catch a rabbit with his ferret and whippet may be a criminal in the future is almost beyond belief. 

• Like 6
16 minutes ago, omegathelast said:

The draft bill was published today. Probably take 6-12 months to go though the various stages but others will know better.

My advice is lobby your MSP’s, join SACS and CA and actively press them to raise the parts of the bill that will ruin your way of life. The CA seem to respond like it’s just about fox hunting, whereas the idea that a young lad going out for a day in the countryside to catch a rabbit with his ferret and whippet may be a criminal in the future is almost beyond belief. 

Ffs

30 minutes ago, omegathelast said:

Ca dont makeme laugh do notbing but condem hare coursing  and sacs been a member had bother with my dog taking a roe phoned for advice and just ignored it lurcher lads are the wrong yins with country sportz with the stuff thats posted on the internet and forums 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Ca dont makeme laugh do notbing but condem hare coursing  and sacs been a member had bother with my dog taking a roe phoned for advice and just ignored it lurcher lads are the wrong yins with country sportz with the stuff thats posted on the internet and forums 

You are 100% right about things being posted on social media and forums. 

SACS have been trying to do something about the draft bill (including the rabbiting part) and the  CA do have the ability to engage at Government level. You could still lobby the MSP’s. It worked in NI. Otherwise it’ll just happen and that’s a sad thought. 

I’m pretty sure it’s technically unlawful to cross the border to have a terriers tail docked and whilst that is probably unenforceable, as it would be with rabbiting, it seems anything is possible, especially with the current political make up in Scotland!