Ruby

Sad times bud but you got great memories ? 

The misses got a bitsa type here that goes everywhere with me and great little worker and I'd say only fault is she don't stand at 22/23 tts but I've had 7 yrs of fun with her and without her we wouldn't have taken anywhere near amount of stuff we have ,

• Like 1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know many of you on here will have seen my sidekick Ruby the Pomeranian alongside my running dog's on many of my post's over the year's,sadly I had to have her put to sleep back on August 17th of th

Thankyou everyone..it's touched me reading all your posts ❤️ she was my absolute world for 15 whole year's..through thick & thin it was just her & I & a few lurchers,she brought plenty of

My daughter who was 12 at the time wanted a puppy mate,she seen this in a local pet shop and we bought her it,£450 I paid for Ruby back then,most expensive dog I'd ever bought in my life!.You know wha

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Sad times bud but you got great memories ? 

The misses got a bitsa type here that goes everywhere with me and great little worker and I'd say only fault is she don't stand at 22/23 tts but I've had 7 yrs of fun with her and without her we wouldn't have taken anywhere near amount of stuff we have ,

Sounds exactly like my Ruby!! I always said if she was the size of a lurcher she would be the best dog in the friggin world haha.. honestly her stamina was unreal,she collapsed my young dog's several times up in the mountains even just last season at 14 years of age..the young lurcher bottomed out & had to be carried off,she just looked at it as if to say 'wtf' ..I'm sure your bitsa is much the same & I'm glad it's proving to be a great companion & worker for you too..enjoy the journey together matey & make memories aplenty ?

• Like 1

Always brought a smile to my face seeing her in your posts Andy, sorry for your loss but she lived the life of a proper dog not your usual “handbag” dog life, and she would have loved every minute ????

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, RossM said:

Always brought a smile to my face seeing her in your posts Andy, sorry for your loss but she lived the life of a proper dog not your usual “handbag” dog life, and she would have loved every minute ????

Thanks Ross,I know on more than one occasion in the past you've asked of her wellbeing & I thank you for that,knowing she brought joy & entertainment to others shows to me how special of a wee dog she was..thank you 

2021-03-03-121.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, FUJI said:

Sounds exactly like my Ruby!! I always said if she was the size of a lurcher she would be the best dog in the friggin world haha.. honestly her stamina was unreal,she collapsed my young dog's several times up in the mountains even just last season at 14 years of age..the young lurcher bottomed out & had to be carried off,she just looked at it as if to say 'wtf' ..I'm sure your bitsa is much the same & I'm glad it's proving to be a great companion & worker for you too..enjoy the journey together matey & make memories aplenty ?

Thanks bud 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Dont have to be lurchers to he your best dog ?mine was 45 years ago nothing will replace him 

Spot on ..he obviously has a place in your heart even after all these year's,great to hear ❤️

• Like 1

Ruby was my best friend as well as part of my hunting team,we enjoyed hiking in the mountains throughout the UK & she's topped out on hundreds of summits over the year's..even in her last year of life she still put plenty of miles in,my Garmin Fenix GPS watch put our mileage in excess of 3000 miles which equates to about 8.5 miles per day,every day of the week for 365 day's of the year,hail,rain,sunshine,snow,gales,storms we still were out on our wanders,in her youth & mine too we would of done much more but still she kept on marching right up to the end..a fantastic walking companion for all seasons & all weather conditions,she never ever turned a hair to the wettest,wildest,coldest or even hottest of day's,she just blazed a trail wherever & whenever we went ?

2021-03-03-127.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Good words, for your good old pal Brother?

Stay safe,.. kind regards, OldPhil ?

Thanks Phil..hope your keeping well & still out there walking the walk & living the dream that most of us can only imagine ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

Yip looked after loads kids never on the lead police tried to buy him several times scale a 10foot fence kill anything you wanted him to put him on attack way a look but gentle whith  it go up the shot he was the real deal 7 boys to look after . Wish I was into lurchers then he would have produced some animal hope your good fella ?I was just a boy he was the punks dog ?

20210309_230432.jpg

If looks could kill eh..jeez he's one evil eye on him ?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, darbo said:

Rip to Ruby a special little bitch for you. I lost my old Beddy 14 1/2 in April i feel your pain my old lad was a special dog for me. atb.

Oh no way man,I can recall your old dog,the year's pass by so quickly especially the older one gets they really do..keep on keeping on matey ?

• Like 1