Ruby

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know many of you on here will have seen my sidekick Ruby the Pomeranian alongside my running dog's on many of my post's over the year's,sadly I had to have her put to sleep back on August 17th of th

Thankyou everyone..it's touched me reading all your posts ❤️ she was my absolute world for 15 whole year's..through thick & thin it was just her & I & a few lurchers,she brought plenty of

My daughter who was 12 at the time wanted a puppy mate,she seen this in a local pet shop and we bought her it,£450 I paid for Ruby back then,most expensive dog I'd ever bought in my life!.You know wha

Posted Images

8 hours ago, FUJI said:

Thankyou everyone..it's touched me reading all your posts ❤️ she was my absolute world for 15 whole year's..through thick & thin it was just her & I & a few lurchers,she brought plenty of dog's on here,kept every single one of them in check..she really was top dog here ??..I'm so grateful to you all,thankyou so much ?

IMG_20211030_193956.jpg

Did  she connect on this last photo? It's a brilliant shot.

I suspect there was more in her lineage than just Pom. She looked leggier than pure Pom. But I might be talking bollocks.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Did  she connect on this last photo? It's a brilliant shot.

I suspect there was more in her lineage than just Pom. She looked leggier than pure Pom. But I might be talking bollocks.

Yeah she nailed it bud,I've always suspected there was more to her than just Pom but who knows? The German Spitz from where the Pomeranian descends comes in 3 sizes & I've often wondered if she was one of those or at least had some of that blood in her? The German Spitz comes in a variety of colours but they do come in her colour too,this is one below..

IMG_20211031_085831.jpg

1 hour ago, TOMO said:

shame that andy but 15 is a good innings...

and let's be honest there won't be a many poms that had the life she had...some great pics there mate with some lovely photos...

rip Ruby...

Hope all's good with you & your lot Tomo? Are you keeping busy in regards to hunting these day's or are you more like me just a 'has been' part timer as my lads like to call me ?

On 29/10/2021 at 20:25, FUJI said:

I know many of you on here will have seen my sidekick Ruby the Pomeranian alongside my running dog's on many of my post's over the year's,sadly I had to have her put to sleep back on August 17th of this year at 15 year's of age,even 2 weeks before she died we were up hiking in the Highlands of Scotland in the Arrochar Alps..sadly the old girl went downhill quite rapidly & it was a very hard day for me when I took her to the vet's as she was my shadow,where I went,she went that's just how it was,they said she hadn't been in the vets since 2006 when she had her jabs for parvo/distemper so she had a very healthy & long life ?..her & Boots were my A-Team,she was a little dog with a big heart,brilliant hunter & she wasn't shy to get stuck into anything the big dogs put to rest..I'd give up every dog I've ever owned including my best running dog's to have her back but I guess nothing lasts forever as they say..the old girl may have gone but the memories she left me will only die when I die..for one dog,she was some dog..Pom Power forever ??

2021-03-03-32.jpg

Dog's a legend mate.

I always had a soft spot for your posts on her because like me, you took a breed no one thinks can and gave her the option to ;)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FUJI said:

Hope all's good with you & your lot Tomo? Are you keeping busy in regards to hunting these day's or are you more like me just a 'has been' part timer as my lads like to call me ?

all good mate....don't do as much as I did...but still tick along doing bits and bobs...got these two whippety type pups I'm running on now

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, TOMO said:

all good mate....don't do as much as I did...but still tick along doing bits and bobs...got these two whippety type pups I'm running on now

Good to hear Tomo..we still have old Swift here,she's looking well considering,Don still here as well oh as is Fenn,pensioner's galore ?..I've said for a while now the dog's I have now will be my last,working dog's that is..we will see how the next year or two goes anyways with the younger generation I have here now ?

This is Rose,she is our number one runner now,she's handy enough..far from flawless but she's a fair bitch,she's a pup out of Boots 

IMG_20211031_090752.jpg

• Like 6