Ruby

20 minutes ago, fireman said:

Have followed that little Pom for a few years now looking back on it, never gets any easier to loose one but you did each other proud Andy and she was one of your super dogs ,, :victory:

Cheers bud,aye she really was one of my 'super' dog's ?,hope all's well matey & life's being kind to you ??

2021-03-03-53.jpg

• Like 7

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know many of you on here will have seen my sidekick Ruby the Pomeranian alongside my running dog's on many of my post's over the year's,sadly I had to have her put to sleep back on August 17th of th

Thankyou everyone..it's touched me reading all your posts ❤️ she was my absolute world for 15 whole year's..through thick & thin it was just her & I & a few lurchers,she brought plenty of

My daughter who was 12 at the time wanted a puppy mate,she seen this in a local pet shop and we bought her it,£450 I paid for Ruby back then,most expensive dog I'd ever bought in my life!.You know wha

Posted Images

Bad news is that she was some character for sure the few times I’d met her she walked them hills and forests no bother and seen wit my own eyes her taking off up that fell to lead us to boots wit prize In that wood wit her yapping better than gps ?had same bad luck here wit our little character co co hair cut on the sat ready for plenty more walks etc. Went downhill rapid Monday pts Tuesday first thing little dogs maybe but leave a massive hole in our lives hope her keeping well pal ate taff ?

• Sad 1
23 minutes ago, taffey said:

Bad news is that she was some character for sure the few times I’d met her she walked them hills and forests no bother and seen wit my own eyes her taking off up that fell to lead us to boots wit prize In that wood wit her yapping better than gps ?had same bad luck here wit our little character co co hair cut on the sat ready for plenty more walks etc. Went downhill rapid Monday pts Tuesday first thing little dogs maybe but leave a massive hole in our lives hope her keeping well pal ate taff ?

Oh man,not Co-Co too ? ..ffs like,I'm sorry to hear that Taff,jeez absolutely gutted for ya's..all good here bud,just same old same old,you know how it is..older,more aching bones & more whinging from me but other than that just the norm bud..hope your all doing good plus the rest of the lads too ??

All good Andy like yer say getting older and more aches and pains lol lads all good I put Casper to Gary’s but h she had 10 good pups he kept 2 couple lads took 1 I did nt take 1 to be honest will see them run without the time and effort to get them into condition keep in touch pal ya know ya welcome here anytime for a break ?

• Like 1

So sad to hear this. As somebody else said above..."I was talking about Ruby just a few days ago..." In my case my nine year old daughter and I were discussing different dog breeds and she mentioned a Pom x Chihuahua in our road. I was about to start taking the mick out of 'handbag dogs' and then remembered Ruby so changed my slant, happy to be proved wrong.

May the many, many happy memories keep you smiling.

• Like 2

Sorry I have no more 'likes' available today to those that have posted since this morning but I've read all your posts & just want to say a massive thankyou to you all..it's nice to see my little sidekick has been remembered by so many..I appreciate it & I know she would too..thankyou ❤️

2021-03-03-10.jpg

• Like 19
6 hours ago, FUJI said:

Sorry I have no more 'likes' available today to those that have posted since this morning but I've read all your posts & just want to say a massive thankyou to you all..it's nice to see my little sidekick has been remembered by so many..I appreciate it & I know she would too..thankyou ❤️

2021-03-03-10.jpg

FairPlay she had a great life ??

• Like 1

Mate, you gave her a life that she would of never had in someone else's hands. Lived it to the full.

You gave her the chance to express herself.. and be the dog she was inside. 

How many of these types of dog never even get let off a lead in their whole lives due to blinded/ mislead owners....  ahhh.. it's a small dog, so a piss on garden is enough for it.  It's a crime to me that.. my respect mate..

• Like 6