Christmas wish lists

I get the same thing every year and it's all I ask for a box of thortons Brazil nut special toffee only thing that pisses me off is 5 kids and only little lad who's 6 for past couple of years asks the Mrs to go choose it and send it to santa now thortons shops shut he will search online for it.where the older kids won't even chuck a couple of quid in for it little lad saves his own money for it (we always put it back in his money box).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought the wife a fishing reel she was non to pleased, in the end I said well if you're not going to use it I might as well. Cheers Arry

Then don’t give fukc all to the older kids. They will soon learn. 

For Christmas I’d like a day without …. a ) getting slapped awake by my 4 year old boy and as soon as I open my eyes being asked if I “want a fight like? “  b) not get my eyes pulled out at

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Councilestatekid said:

I get the same thing every year and it's all I ask for a box of thortons Brazil nut special toffee only thing that pisses me off is 5 kids and only little lad who's 6 for past couple of years asks the Mrs to go choose it and send it to santa now thortons shops shut he will search online for it.where the older kids won't even chuck a couple of quid in for it little lad saves his own money for it (we always put it back in his money box).

Then don’t give fukc all to the older kids. They will soon learn. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

We have Christmas on our own, I love it, all I want is some good food and a few drinks whilst I'm cooking kids will be caught up in presents etc. I'm more excited about it each year. Have family over for the cold cuts which is probably the highlight food wise with ham, cheeses, pickles cooorrr.....

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, Councilestatekid said:

Told oldest hes not having same this year 19 now 18 is cut off so will get abit of sumat or 100quid  

Honestly mate if they were so selfish as to not put a few quid in for your present then if it was me I would do the same to them. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, socks said:

Honestly mate if they were so selfish as to not put a few quid in for your present then if it was me I would do the same to them. 

I know what your saying mate I just couldn't do it.the middle 3 are 14 15 16 now I make them get mrs sumat as she loves Xmas but I can't stand it to be honest even as a kid I wasn't a fan if I was on my own wouldn't even put a tree up.so mrs having a nice Xmas is more important watching her get all excited opening her presents and her watching kids open there's isn't worth making a fuss over a 5er haha