Snowpeak P35

4 minutes ago, JayB0 said:

Well I don't think you'll get good money for the impact?so I can always save you the hassle and and house it for you?

Don’t expect a reply yet  , people of a certain age will be in bed having Ovaltine or horlicks  ???

• Haha 3

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are you thinking about selling , are you going to hand in your fac or do you have to at your age ???

Don’t expect a reply yet  , people of a certain age will be in bed having Ovaltine or horlicks  ???

I have been in touch with Mark Dempsey to establish cost of a tune and carbon shroud/mod so after Xmas it will be going to have Marks magic touch just to make a good little gun even better.  Still lov

Posted Images

1 hour ago, villaman said:

My dear wife lets me stay up if I have been a good old boy so I am around for another hour as I don't need to get up early being a retired ole tart.

Get yourself a firearms ticket Jason and the Impact is yours providing you cross my palms with enough coinage. 

I am of the same mind Mitch regarding the .22lr.

Phil

• Like 1
7 hours ago, philpot said:

My dear wife lets me stay up if I have been a good old boy so I am around for another hour as I don't need to get up early being a retired ole tart.

Get yourself a firearms ticket Jason and the Impact is yours providing you cross my palms with enough coinage. 

I am of the same mind Mitch regarding the .22lr.

Phil

Me and you are going to fall out 

Phil 

That impact is mine if I get a f, a c 

Feck Jason 

Or I could let him buy it 

As its mine and Sean's perms he will have to use any way 

And I could just take it off him and use it anyway ???

Atvbjimmy ???

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Me and you are going to fall out 

Phil 

That impact is mine if I get a f, a c 

Feck Jason 

Or I could let him buy it 

As its mine and Sean's perms he will have to use any way 

And I could just take it off him and use it anyway ???

Atvbjimmy ???

I'd make sure you couldn't??

Just hate the fact that you can 'play' with it and put different clothes on it.....................buy a doll with extra dresses and play, much cheaper..........................................................thats what I do ?

Phil

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, philpot said:

Just hate the fact that you can 'play' with it and put different clothes on it.....................buy a doll with extra dresses and play, much cheaper..........................................................thats what I do ?

Phil

Phill you still might be able to have counselling for playing with dolls  either barbie or blow up ?

• Haha 2