Sick As A Dog !

14 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

hardly touch me, only take 1 at a time

thats what was the bad bit about covid the aching like youd been laid in the same spot for a month few nights struggling to get to kip i had few days a co codamol from chemist 8mg codeine they worked 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Custard powder mixed with milk is fcuking custard. what's your next cure, a spoonful of coffee mixed with boiling water and milk to cure malaria... ??

Asda and Morrison’s are doing cans of man up juice ??

Plenty of fluids and fresh air  You'll be reet                                           

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

thats what was the bad bit about covid the aching like youd been laid in the same spot for a month few nights struggling to get to kip i had few days a co codamol from chemist 8mg codeine they worked 

Pappy cnut. 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Netmaker said:

Custard powder in milk also helps with the shits

novavirus is on the go again me the wife and I are just getting over it drink  plenty water to keep hydrated is what we were told to do by the doctors.

Hightail it along to a swanky cafe bistro 

Request spotted dick, you'll think the sous chef's had a shit in the cus turd

9 hours ago, Netmaker said:

Custard powder in milk also helps with the shits

Custard powder mixed with milk is fcuking custard. what's your next cure, a spoonful of coffee mixed with boiling water and milk to cure malaria... ??

• Haha 8
41 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

What about some Gordon’s gin with a bit of ice a segment of lemon and topped up with a bit of tonic water 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

My 3 been complaining of similar and got upset stomach's..

Heard that norovirus Is doing the rounds,keep hydrated,fresh lemons and honey sort you out,?

My two youngest have been down with it in the last week. Knocked the wee one for six for a few days but she's on the mend now. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Is anyone taking anything to alleviate the symptoms ?

Cheers.

I was bad with being sick, and the shits, was bad for 3 days, never left the house, had to loose dogs in garden. I never ate anything in that time, only had warm water, lost 6 pound in weight, being sick and  shifting through the eye of a needle, really drained me, it was feeling like this, was a dog was the last thing I need deff. I better now, but it made me really think about lurchers in a very different light deff.! 

10 hours ago, stumfelter said:

what a knob mix a table spoon of custard powder in a drop of milk and drink it straight down try it next time you have the shites and see what happens

Custard Powder Water To Relieve Diarrhea · So at some point in your life. You going to have to deal with a runny stomach. · Several types of bacteria can enter

Look on the internet an see for your self's I said milk but its water my mistake
  • Like 1