Dog kennels direct

Any of you lads want a bargain my kennels and shed is up for sale because of the loon I’m married to.Buyer dismantles as it’s cost me just over £2000 to build.If any one is interested they can have if for a £1000.No stupid comments as I can’t be arsed as I’ve got the dogs to regime apart from 2.You have seen the pics on here so it’s who ever wants it I’m based near Durham  For the pics look on kennel advice cheers

Edited by lurchers
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Easier to move the loon on?? feel for ye pal, never an easy choice but family are family ?

That’s women for ya mate I will just build some more at me mothers mate,it’s only money but I would rather sell them than leave the fecker for her to make it a summer house.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, lurchers said:

Any of you lads want a bargain my kennels and shed is up for sale because of the loon I’m married to.Buyer dismantles as it’s cost me just over £2000 to build.If any one is interested they can have if for a £1000.No stupid comments as I can’t be arsed as I’ve got the dogs to regime apart from 2.You have seen the pics on here so it’s who ever wants it I’m based near Durham  For the pics look on kennel advice cheers

Iv sent u a pm mate ?