Dog kennels direct

Has anybody off here brought any dog kennels or run sections from dogs kennel direct? I’ve read some of the reviews and they seem to be a bit of a marmite company. I was thinking about ordering my new run panels from them today or tomorrow.

a lot depends on any feedback from any folks who have dealt with them.

thanks trigger

7 hours ago, lurchers said:

Try dogrunpanels.co.uk that’s were all of mine come from,ya 1st panel is £20 delivery then £5 a panel after that so make sure you get them all together mate.I got 3 door panels and 2 dividers and it was £345 delivered 

Tidy mate. Orders placed. My only complaint is it’s now a 2 week wait instead of 2-5 days. Didn’t see it until I placed the order but they are the best priced at the moement.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Tidy mate. Orders placed. My only complaint is it’s now a 2 week wait instead of 2-5 days. Didn’t see it until I placed the order but they are the best priced at the moement.

I’ve used them twice made and thought they were spot on.

On 27/10/2021 at 11:17, lurchers said:

Try dogrunpanels.co.uk that’s were all of mine come from,ya 1st panel is £20 delivery then £5 a panel after that so make sure you get them all together mate.I got 3 door panels and 2 dividers and it was £345 delivered 

Bloody hell that’s cheap bet they will be quadruple that price now 

8 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

? just reread that did u mean £20 delivery for first pannel 

Yes mate then a £5 a panel after that,that’s why I said buy everyone you need because if you are 1 short it will cost ya a fortune 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Yes mate then a £5 a panel after that,that’s why I said buy everyone you need because if you are 1 short it will cost ya a fortune 

Kennel panels like everything else are going up in price rapid. Some places panels have gone  from £110 each to a £159 each now for the ones I wanted.