GPS

sambo123

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d have you know I don’t wear tracksuit bottoms I’m a country man and have a cracking sense of style , also this came today 

Can anyone recommend a good GPS collar system (UK maps) for my beagle crosses when they have me stood pondering.  Cheers Sam.

Garmin alpha or Astro plus t5 mini collars 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

You can’t link two Astro 320s ? got a new one arriving tomorrow had a emotional day today without one 

Shame you can't....must be loads lost out there in the wilderness...I've had the same luck with terrier locators ??

13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Shame you can't....must be loads lost out there in the wilderness...I've had the same luck with terrier locators ??

There’s two of mine out there ? Iv got a terrier box in my cupboard and collar haven’t used it a while ?

9 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

There’s two of mine out there ? Iv got a terrier box in my cupboard and collar haven’t used it a while ?

Mines on a lanyard around my neck as soon as I get out the truck until I get back in you need to get some zips on your tracksuit bottoms mate ?

Easily done, I'm paranoid about the thermal , I've already gone arse over tit into a foot of mud but the air pocket must have protected the lens, only issue is you completely lose night vision once you've been using it ??

20 minutes ago, Borr said:

Easily done, I'm paranoid about the thermal , I've already gone arse over tit into a foot of mud but the air pocket must have protected the lens, only issue is you completely lose night vision once you've been using it ??

Ive dropped that thermal loads of times it was brand new to be fair tough bit of kit

• Like 1
12 hours ago, bunnyboiler said:

Mines on a lanyard around my neck as soon as I get out the truck until I get back in you need to get some zips on your tracksuit bottoms mate ?

I’d have you know I don’t wear tracksuit bottoms I’m a country man and have a cracking sense of style , also this came today 

00E1FF10-070D-475E-8271-84640C00F340.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
23 hours ago, Borr said:

Eye burn mate Turn the brightness to 0 and contrast on 10 that helps a bit ?

6 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

Eye burn mate Turn the brightness to 0 and contrast on 10 that helps a bit ?

Cheers for that, had brightness down. Also using a darker background , although the red isn't great for spotting in woods I'm using black heat a bit and in open ground I like the rainbow heat on grey/white/black background

51 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

We are using the atenos 100 now, good bit of kit can link 2 together 

I looked at that but was 5-8 weeks for delivery but I needed one straight away I’m thinking selling my setup in the summer and getting one