GPS

sambo123

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d have you know I don’t wear tracksuit bottoms I’m a country man and have a cracking sense of style , also this came today 

Can anyone recommend a good GPS collar system (UK maps) for my beagle crosses when they have me stood pondering.  Cheers Sam.

Garmin alpha or Astro plus t5 mini collars 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Wheaten_al said:

I use Tek 2 pal ok but if kit but I’m tempted to sell it all and get farming to try something different

Ok pal cheers for the reply,

Do the collars fit nicely for smaller dogs with not too much weight to them as from what I've seen they tend to be made for pointer size dogs etc

Cheers, 

Sam.

18 hours ago, sambo123 said:

Do the collars fit nicely for smaller dogs with not too much weight to them as from what I've seen they tend to be made for pointer size dogs etc

Cheers, 

Sam.

Seeing more and more use dog trace as they alot cheaper than competition and do the same job 

19 hours ago, sambo123 said:

Cheers, 

Sam.

Yes mate you can get smaller collars I use one on a Russel, she has no problems with it

On 27/10/2021 at 16:44, sambo123 said:

Cheers, 

Sam.

Wont beat garmin but the antenna is annoying 

C109848F-F3A4-4CBD-9EDA-B067C054DDFE.png

13 minutes ago, Borr said:

Yeah was gonna say I think you can get short version or wrap around collar and tape it...

Aye i bought another collar for some reason my original had longer antenna than the others. The only thing ive heard about garmin is they prone to having a wire inside break if you slip a dog with that collar. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Wheaten_al said:

After seeing my pals garmin on weekend I’m sticking to my Tek 2.0 lot easier to use. 

? how does that work mate ? I switch my Garmin  on and that’s it look at the compass on the screen tells me what direction they are and how far away and what direction there traveling what was your mate doing with it ?