• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I smoked 20 a day for 15 hrs or so, went cold turkey so to speak and gave the tabs up,  idiotically 5 yrs down the line I started smoking again, decided to quit but this time I  used a vape to help me

He does a weed one as well then sells them box,s of cakes when they get the munchies ,winner winner, ?

Driphacks.com have a sale on lads, use the  code quitnow for 10% off. I just got 10 x 250ml 3mg starter kits for £52.50, works out £2.10 per 100ml. I also added 10 lots of koolada because I like that

Posted Images

A friend of ours father died after giving up the fags and taken up vaping, I was told it was "wet lung"... no idea if thats just what they are calling it and what the real condition is, but the docs put it down to vaping...

We've all got our vices, human nature, but smoking is one that has never really appealed to me, and at £13 - £15 a pack even less so!!!

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

A friend of ours father died after giving up the fags and taken up vaping, I was told it was "wet lung"... no idea if thats just what they are calling it and what the real condition is, but the docs put it down to vaping...

We've all got our vices, human nature, but smoking is one that has never really appealed to me, and at £13 - £15 a pack even less so!!!

That’s why when you fill diving bottles the air is filtered to remove all the moisture mate as it will kill you if you didn’t replacing one dangerous substance with another ain’t really a cure ??

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That’s why when you fill diving bottles the air is filtered to remove all the moisture mate as it will kill you if you didn’t replacing one dangerous substance with another ain’t really a cure ??

Yeah that makes sense with the diving bottle  mate....

Pretty much most of the shit we put in our bodies aint much good in one way or another, but smoking was one I never bothered with, drank like a fish and still do on a decent night out so certainly wouldn't hold judgement...lol

• Like 1

I smoked for years I did get in to vaping for a bit probably about 5yr ago I used to like the honey comb flavoured juice honeybunz it was called but found each be it fags or the other if you didn’t have juice or coils it was back on the fags so they both unsighted carrying on with a bad habit I’ve family members due to smoking that have had  hart attacks strokes my mum’s had both shes f****d she can’t speak now due to the last stroke due to smoking ?……..I’ve not smoked for about 6months or more now I’m not going to lie it’s been hard but I’ve not buckled an will not I also gave up sugar, crisp,fizzy drinks,chocolate basically shit junk food because I know what I’m like Id eat like a horse an become a fat git because of the quitting of smoking I have buckled on a bit of chocolate with a coffee it’s not the end of the world though but trying to eat clean exercise well as a rule I think I’m in good shape well actually I don’t think I know I’m in good shape I’m probably in the best shape I’ve ever been in I’m not going to lie the thought of me having a stroke,Hart attack or cancer putting my kids an misses through it scares the shit out of me I know death comes for us all in the end but wanna grow my kids on an eventually hopefully get to meet some grandkids one day 

On 26/10/2021 at 15:12, South hams hunter said:

Driphacks.com have a sale on lads, use the  code quitnow for 10% off. I just got 10 x 250ml 3mg starter kits for £52.50, works out £2.10 per 100ml. I also added 10 lots of koolada because I like that 'ice' taste in mine. 

IMG_20211026_140617.jpg

I'd rather smoke Dunlop's mate.

You cannae be selling that crap alongside ya loves cream cakes ffs

8 minutes ago, poxon said:

I smoked for years I did get in to vaping for a bit probably about 5yr ago I used to like the honey comb flavoured juice honeybunz it was called but found each be it fags or the other if you didn’t have juice or coils it was back on the fags so they both unsighted carrying on with a bad habit I’ve family members due to smoking that have had  hart attacks strokes my mum’s had both shes f****d she can’t speak now due to the last stroke due to smoking ?……..I’ve not smoked for about 6months or more now I’m not going to lie it’s been hard but I’ve not buckled an will not I also gave up sugar, crisp,fizzy drinks,chocolate basically shit junk food because I know what I’m like Id eat like a horse an become a fat git because of the quitting of smoking I have buckled on a bit of chocolate with a coffee it’s not the end of the world though but trying to eat clean exercise well as a rule I think I’m in good shape well actually I don’t think I know I’m in good shape I’m probably in the best shape I’ve ever been in I’m not going to lie the thought of me having a stroke,Hart attack or cancer putting my kids an misses through it scares the shit out of me I know death comes for us all in the end but wanna grow my kids on an eventually hopefully get to meet some grandkids one day 

All the best with the none smoking mate and all the best for your mum, i havent had a smoke sin 2019 i was seriously thinking of doing away with the sugar n chocolate but thats as far as ive got bit late now at my age 

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

All the best with the none smoking mate and all the best for your mum, i havent had a smoke sin 2019 i was seriously thinking of doing away with the sugar n chocolate but thats as far as ive got bit late now at my age 

I quit for 5 years before the ban with beef jerky, no shit ? Well that and pure weed joints ?

Cost me 10x's more money ?

• Haha 1