Your killing yourselves lads if not for your sake do it for family afore it's to late fags n vaping is shite there's an owd chap near near me vapes fuk me when he exhales you can't see the old bugger fer smoke or whatever it is I was spending best part of, £ 60 a week on fags back in 2019 until my stroke I haven't touched one sin 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I smoked 20 a day for 15 hrs or so, went cold turkey so to speak and gave the tabs up,  idiotically 5 yrs down the line I started smoking again, decided to quit but this time I  used a vape to help me

He does a weed one as well then sells them box,s of cakes when they get the munchies ,winner winner, ?

Driphacks.com have a sale on lads, use the  code quitnow for 10% off. I just got 10 x 250ml 3mg starter kits for £52.50, works out £2.10 per 100ml. I also added 10 lots of koolada because I like that

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

The wife has been packed in smoking 10 years now but vapes cigarettes were going that way then I wonder if they will go up again in the budget today some lads I work with are always moaning about being skint but spend a fair chunk of their money on cigarettes. 

course they will, i know a few like it mate and tbh i couldnt afford to smoke. 15 quid a day is 105 a week if you only smoke 20 a day

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Your killing yourselves lads if not for your sake do it for family afore it's to late fags n vaping is shite there's an owd chap near near me vapes fuk me when he exhales you can't see the old bugger fer smoke or whatever it is I was spending best part of, £ 60 a week on fags back in 2019 until my stroke I haven't touched one sin 

you say that keith, my gran has copd and started vaping 5 years or so ago and her copd hasnt worsened since she has been vaping. i can also remember doing a test when misses was pregnant on one of the kids where it measures the carbon monoxide in your nbreath, you dont have any vaping but do smoking 

20 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

course they will, i know a few like it mate and tbh i couldnt afford to smoke. 15 quid a day is 105 a week if you only smoke 20 a day

A few of them call me daft because I spend a few bob on holidays abroad wile they spend more on baccy. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

you say that keith, my gran has copd and started vaping 5 years or so ago and her copd hasnt worsened since she has been vaping. i can also remember doing a test when misses was pregnant on one of the kids where it measures the carbon monoxide in your nbreath, you dont have any vaping but do smoking 

No disrespect to you matey and all the best for your gran but smoking and vaping is no good for anyone it's shite and it stinks and on top of that money best spent elsewhere 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

It is; just without all the shitty chemicals. Mind I do still enjoy a fag or cigar from time to time 

Information is freely available to stop you coming out with such nonsense, I know you are generally to busy to watch anything that may enlighten you but there are plenty of shitty chemicals in your vape as well, and as the bloke says, they have had decades to study the long term effects of smoking but only a few years of research into vaping ??

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Information is freely available to stop you coming out with such nonsense, I know you are generally to busy to watch anything that may enlighten you but there are plenty of shitty chemicals in your vape as well, and as the bloke says, they have had decades to study the long term effects of smoking but only a few years of research into vaping ??

well a fag has over 7000 chemicals and a vape less than 10.

the conditon talked about it that video is a yank thing caused by as he says vaping thc and vitamin e. basically back garden brewed juice and not legitimate stuff like what we purchase here in the uk

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

well a fag has over 7000 chemicals and a vape less than 10.

the conditon talked about it that video is a yank thing caused by as he says vaping thc and vitamin e. basically back garden brewed juice and not legitimate stuff like what we purchase here in the uk

As long as your staying safe, I would hate for you to be putting anything dangerous in you through a lack of understanding ?

• Haha 2