• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I smoked 20 a day for 15 hrs or so, went cold turkey so to speak and gave the tabs up,  idiotically 5 yrs down the line I started smoking again, decided to quit but this time I  used a vape to help me

He does a weed one as well then sells them box,s of cakes when they get the munchies ,winner winner, ?

Driphacks.com have a sale on lads, use the  code quitnow for 10% off. I just got 10 x 250ml 3mg starter kits for £52.50, works out £2.10 per 100ml. I also added 10 lots of koolada because I like that

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I thought ( obviously wrongly ) that they were an aid to give up smoking then you easily knocked the vape on the head, just seems like one crutch for another

It is; just without all the shitty chemicals. Mind I do still enjoy a fag or cigar from time to time 

16 minutes ago, baker boy said:

I thought ( obviously wrongly ) that they were an aid to give up smoking then you easily knocked the vape on the head, just seems like one crutch for another

I smoked 20 a day for 15 hrs or so, went cold turkey so to speak and gave the tabs up,  idiotically 5 yrs down the line I started smoking again, decided to quit but this time I  used a vape to help me stop smoking and in all honesty actually found it a lot harder to give up the vape and found it more addictive than tabs…

Stopped putting any of the above shit in my lungs now for nearly 3 yrs and honestly say I feel far better for it, my pocket is better off too…

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

No where near. That 50 quid is roughly 4/5 months worth and a packet of fags is over a 10er

The wife has been packed in smoking 10 years now but vapes cigarettes were going that way then I wonder if they will go up again in the budget today some lads I work with are always moaning about being skint but spend a fair chunk of their money on cigarettes.