Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As it's very untrendy in 2021 to love your flag, I've done away with the small Union Jack I had hanging in the garage window.

And replaced it with a 20ft flagpole. This is the view from my office window. 

IMG_20211025_121802139_HDR.jpg.715cbb90591e19064d4fbf1a1787cc2d.jpg

IMG_20211025_121810298.jpg.1a261233ac6959fbbbd3b6310d2f8d13.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, we was only looking at one on Saturday, I’m about to redo my garden now Iv got the pigeons out of there, an was looking at a flag pole

 

 

respect, but now you need hunting life mod one 😁😎

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Wow, we was only looking at one on Saturday, I’m about to redo my garden now Iv got the pigeons out of there, an was looking at a Maypole

 

 

respect, but now you need hunting life mod one 😁😎

Go on the Morris fella

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I thought you were in Wales, mate? Looking at coming home to a real fire, this Winter?

 

English everywhere in West Wales, not content with fcking their country up they're gonna do the same to Wales..Fckn white pakis..😁

  • Like 2
  • Haha 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

Aha! That'll be where I was invited too then!

Old local of mine. I seem to remember it was two or three blokes, fancied themselves as property boys. Had a house or two going on, local.

Then, they bought somewhere in Wales. Were pretty much looking at transplanting half the fukking pub there! All gonna live in their places.

Fukk knows how that turned out. But, I was having none of it! Pretty sure the place began with a P. Penrith? Porthcawl? P something or other. Not for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Aha! That'll be where I was invited too then!

Old local of mine. I seem to remember it was two or three blokes, fancied themselves as property boys. Had a house or two going on, local.

Then, they bought somewhere in Wales. Were pretty much looking at transplanting half the fukking pub there! All gonna live in their places.

Fukk knows how that turned out. But, I was having none of it! Pretty sure the place began with a P. Penrith? Porthcawl? P something or other. Not for me.

Penrith is in Cumbria, Porthcawl is S.Wales

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

English everywhere in West Wales, not content with fcking their country up they're gonna do the same to Wales..Fckn white pakis..😁

On the plus side it's pretty quiet in the winter with all the empty second homes lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, MH1 said:

On the plus side it's pretty quiet in the winter with all the empty second homes lol

Not when the anti bast@rds buy next to my permission and dont fck off for the winter..😁😡

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, walshie said:

As it's very untrendy in 2021 to love your flag, I've done away with the small Union Jack I had hanging in the garage window.

And replaced it with a 20ft flagpole. This is the view from my office window. 

IMG_20211025_121802139_HDR.jpg.715cbb90591e19064d4fbf1a1787cc2d.jpg

IMG_20211025_121810298.jpg.1a261233ac6959fbbbd3b6310d2f8d13.jpg

Iv one on me roof Walshie lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My flag normally goes out on 1st July to last Saturday in August but this year seen as it's Northern Irelands centennial year it's flying all year round 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...