Gain 28

41 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yeh im sure you have mate.. seen plenty....

but im going to be honest.... theres a lot of the point and slip lads that do bugger all dog training ...

i dont claim to be Cesar Milan ....but i can get some basic manners on a dog ....and retrieve traing to me is a big one...to my way of thinking it kind of reinforces the recall ...and bond to the owner...and the owner being the alpha male...

your obviously a beta male at best MC...lol 

You taught this cnut in less than a month how to be a cock ?

I'd say Cesar Milan has fuuck all on you ???

• Haha 1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate and his Oldman had an endless supply of peters pies/pastys....would mix it up in a massive tea urn with some kibble,what ever else was about, under a gas burner...walk out in the yard and 'tre

You are right there fellah? Its amazing what some dogs can survive on,...mind you, the poor feckers don't have much of a say in the matter, now do they?  As for Vitalin,. well, I used to feed all

Raw feed all way

Posted Images

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

Harringtons lamb and rice does my dogs for the dry, raw chicken wings/thighs, sardines, tripe, salmon oil etc

I use that Harrington's to mix with the raw,mine meaty bones,ribs,lambs heads,fish,oily tripe, salmon heads,whole stockie rainbows,sprats, makeral,bream any fish that's knocked down at the supermarket, salmon and sprat oil, sprinkle of that diatomaceous earth ,been using it a few seasons...think tomo mentioned it and I got some.?

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I use that Harrington's to mix with the raw,mine meaty bones,ribs,lambs heads,fish,oily tripe, salmon heads,whole stockie rainbows,sprats, makeral,bream any fish that's knocked down at the supermarket, salmon and sprat oil, sprinkle of that diatomaceous earth ,been using it a few seasons...think tomo mentioned it and I got some.?

Lucky dogs with that lot especially the sheep heads n tripe

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

yeh im sure you have mate.. seen plenty....

but im going to be honest.... theres a lot of the point and slip lads that do bugger all dog training ...

i dont claim to be Cesar Milan ....but i can get some basic manners on a dog ....and retrieve traing to me is a big one...to my way of thinking it kind of reinforces the recall ...and bond to the owner...and the owner being the alpha male...

your obviously a beta male at best MC...lol 

my dogs will retrieve mate until dead a winter then they stop daytime maybe to much work with the running lamping they always retrieve

i put manners on me dog mate cant stand a big strong dog pulling you all over unless something as got up all jump stay when i tell them get them around sheep horses early but that about as much as i do ?

I’ve fed my coursing dogs loads of hares, and I’ve never had them try eat a hare once it’s killed and caught it… same as when I drive home with rabbits and hares in the back.. they know not to touch them. Mind you, I train all my dogs to a pretty decent standard, so maybe that helps. I’ve seen some coursing lads, who’s dogs shit in the back of the van. They would probably eat an hare as there so untrained it’s like taking a wild animal out ???‍♂️

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Diatomaceous earth on there food ? That can’t be good, it’s used to kill insects from laceration and dehydration, it’s made from ground up fossils from the sea if I remember rightly 

4 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Diatomaceous earth on there food ? That can’t be good, it’s used to kill insects from laceration and dehydration, it’s made from ground up fossils from the sea if I remember rightly 

only ever known lads put it on top a soil to kill spidermites in there grows ?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, moonlighter said:

I’ve fed my coursing dogs loads of hares, and I’ve never had them try eat a hare once it’s killed and caught it… same as when I drive home with rabbits and hares in the back.. they know not to touch them. Mind you, I train all my dogs to a pretty decent standard, so maybe that helps. I’ve seen some coursing lads, who’s dogs shit in the back of the van. They would probably eat an hare as there so untrained it’s like taking a wild animal out ???‍♂️

all the real good uns have abit a feral to em ?

1 hour ago, dodger said:

They'll do autarky as well then won't they mooch, tell us more what goes into these completes then as not often you speak to someone who's actually seen it all for real, what is the actual meat they use n percentages etc

Yes they make autarky ,csj ,chudly and greyhound racer and many more over priced names .

When I was a machine op we would have several brands to bag and some had different % on bag but I can tell you it all came out same hopper but made into different shape ,they no meat in any of it ,just bone meal and oils like fish ,tripe ,beef ,chicken ,turkey etc depending on what we was running and mixed with the different grains and then into a machine that mixed it up and made into the biscuits  and it would go into large ovens once the kibble made to kill any bacteria "  and then into smaller hoper to bagging machine and then to customer .

The oil they use as got to be cheapest they can get and I swear just being near it makes you gag ,lads would start at 6 am and go home by 630 it really was that bad . 

I can honestly say it's got to be the filthiest place I've ever seen or been in .

• Like 1

Fuucking hell lol

The kittent just went psycho, nailed me hands all over, then pissed on me when I smacked it. I'm covered in blood and cat piss ffs ???

I don't reckon she's a retriever... more like one of them dogs that shits in the back of the car that Moonlighter's on about. Maybe she'll be good on the slop eh MC ?

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

I've mixed the stuff with milk by accident thinking it was my protein...little gritty on the teeth... myself and dogs are all fine??

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

Yes they make autarky ,csj ,chudly and greyhound racer and many more over priced names .

When I was a machine op we would have several brands to bag and some had different % on bag but I can tell you it all came out same hopper but made into different shape ,they no meat in any of it ,just bone meal and oils like fish ,tripe ,beef ,chicken ,turkey etc depending on what we was running and mixed with the different grains and then into a machine that mixed it up and made into the biscuits  and it would go into large ovens once the kibble made to kill any bacteria "  and then into smaller hoper to bagging machine and then to customer .

The oil they use as got to be cheapest they can get and I swear just being near it makes you gag ,lads would start at 6 am and go home by 630 it really was that bad . 

I can honestly say it's got to be the filthiest place I've ever seen or been in .

Sounds bad think I prefer the chick idea lol as the meat source someone mentioned earlier, obviously don't expect prime cuts in a 20 quid 15 kilo sack of food far from it but bone meal n rancid far takes the piss n just goes to show why adding your own meat is beneficial, surprising how some lads don't add meat n there dogs look n work well. 

Edited by dodger